Speculation: Taylor Hall trade speculation: Part Final? (Fireworks factory reached)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Regarding Yotes' Cam Dineen:

5'11"/183lb

Can generate a ton of offense from the back end. Is a natural with the puck, so he can quarterback the power play and join the attack early and often. Is a very cerebral player. Also owns a big-league shot from the point. Lacks ideal size for the National Hockey League game, so he needs to add bulk and get significantly stronger for the highest level. Must improve his play without the puck. His pure speed is a little lacking for the NHL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Those last couple of sentences worry me, in light of what we've already been watching for the past few years on the blue line.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Says who?

Process of elimination.

Everything from the past couple of hours had revolved around the same 4 teams. Montreal hasn't been mentioned since last night, Dater from Colorado said the Avs were out, there has been nothing in the last twenty four hours to suggest that the Blues are still in this race.

This is the what we should assume to be the Hall short list based on everything to come out the past 24-48 hours. This is what we are looking at.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Regarding Yotes' Cam Dineen:

5'11"/183lb

Can generate a ton of offense from the back end. Is a natural with the puck, so he can quarterback the power play and join the attack early and often. Is a very cerebral player. Also owns a big-league shot from the point. Lacks ideal size for the National Hockey League game, so he needs to add bulk and get significantly stronger for the highest level. Must improve his play without the puck. His pure speed is a little lacking for the NHL.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Those last couple of sentences worry me, in light of what we've already been watching for the past few years on the blue line.
I was very high on Dineen during his draft year albeit probably because he's from the next town over from me.

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
If it's Arizona, it has to be Soderstrom or Bahl. Dineen does nothing for us other than he's a LHD IMO. Soderstrom is the top pairing potential impact RHD and Bahl is the human Mack truck shut down LHD that we've missed for a long time.

Reactions: glenwo2

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
I was very high on Dineen during his draft year albeit probably because he's from the next town over from me.
Sure, I always like the local guys (*really* wish we had John Carlson), but he just reads like something we've seen an abundance of without working out so well.

Anyway, I'm prepared to be underwhelmed based upon most of the names I'm reading. Assets are assets and I'll hope the team develops some positive momentum once the situation is resolved, but it's hard to be enthusiastic to be on this end of these types of deals.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Pretty sure I read something this morning about the Avs being out. Arizona seems to make the most sense, especially if we can get more value by taking on Hossa's contract.

Dater said that they are out and he wasn't sure if they were ever even in on Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad