Speculation: Taylor Hall scratched Friday and Saturday - trade imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Or Transporters like in Star Trek.

I'm sure what Friedman really meant was that Taylor Hall got on the team bus to the airport. Because seriously, the final buzzer was just a little over an hour and a half ago. The players have to change out of their gear, probably shower (I'm sure there are some who don't - I'll admit I was one of those players who didn't shower at the rink after games and instead wait until I got home), the gear has to be packed up, loaded onto the bus, then transferred from the bus to the plane, blah blah blah. It's 10:15 p.m. Arizona time and I'd be shocked if the plane carrying the team is even off the ground yet.

Still time for Chayka and Taylor Hall gets off the plane just before it's about to take off? :sarcasm:

(Though the running gag is that considering it's 10:15, John Chayka is probably already in bed :P )

Edit: I didn't even mention that GRA isn't exactly close to the airport (which is one of many problems of its location and... okay maybe I should keep this can of worms closed.)

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I think it was more of there is no deal so they are taking him home than a play by play of the white bronco on freeway.
Timely reference but I still don’t see why he would say that if it wasn’t true. Seems oddly specific. Wouldn’t simply saying it doesn’t look like a deal is going down tonight be a little more factual? Him presenting the idea of Hall having already flown back with his team as a figure speech is a little strange.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Timely reference but I still don’t see why he would say that if it wasn’t true. Seems oddly specific. Wouldn’t simply saying it doesn’t look like a deal is going down tonight be a little more factual? Him presenting the idea of Hall having already flown back with his team as a figure speech is a little strange.
Did he say he flew back or he is flying back? I didn’t put that much stock in his word choice.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
His bags walked away and boarded a flight to Arizona
1sMA0DR.gif

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
If Bahl is the main piece then I hope Lou swoops in with Bode Wilde. Better prospect
The Devils have Subban, Severson and Vatanen on their active roster and Ty Smith as their top prospect not in the NHL. I'm not sure another rover defenseman is a priority for that franchise.

Reactions: awegrzyn

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
The Devils have Subban, Severson and Vatanen on their active roster and Ty Smith as their top prospect not in the NHL. I'm not sure another rover defenseman is a priority for that franchise.

Butcher also,

This, 100% especially if we're in a position come draft day to Take Drysdale 5-7 overall. Give be Bahl over Bodie 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad