Speculation: Taylor Hall scratched Friday and Saturday - trade imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
As an Oiler fan I hope they give both and MacKinnon so there’s less of a juggernaut in the west for the next 5 years but that’s unlikely
What is weird about this is why would they do this? Yeah they have the cap space but they also have to sign Landy in 2 years

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Yeah, it’s only a matter of time at this point. Usually players do this close to TDL but we are obviously not close to that.

Can’t wait to see where and how much.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
I wish it was Montreal for shits and giggles, but that ain't gonna happen!

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
damn... i feel a Jost, Timmins, protected 1st for a signed Taylor Hall.

pretty big Haul to pay, but it could bring them a cup as i already see them as a favorite!

I think that's pretty close to the package, but he won't be signed.

Add in a 2nd round pick, and then a conditional 2021 first (only transfers if he re-signs) and that's what I think it might be.

There's no reason for Hall to sign anywhere before June 30th after he has talked to every team.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Hall for Klingberg. Apparently Dallas tweeted it and deleted it right away

It was personal reasons for Klingberg. I’ve read he’s close friends with Lindblom.

Plus apparently it was a fake account you’re referring too. Hope you’re not trying to be a detective because you failed at it.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Joe Sakic playing the long game of feigning interest, leaking to Friedman to get Shero to scratch Hall tonight for two guaranteed points. Stop picking up Shero's calls after the game ends.

Mar 26, 2010
Well, sounds like he is moving.

Quality player, whatever team gets him will be instantly better.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
What is weird about this is why would they do this? Yeah they have the cap space but they also have to sign Landy in 2 years

when you’ve got a chance at a cup and you think Hall will help get you there, and it doesn’t cost anything off your roster... you do it, IMO.

Timmins/1st/Kaut maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad