Speculation: Taylor Hall scratched Friday and Saturday - trade imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomx

May 15, 2014
I can see Arizona going for it. Crazy GM thinking he’s a genius.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Reminds me of the moneyball scene when Billy Beane trades for Rincon and tells Cleveland he doesn’t want him pitching against him tonight.

Maybe that is what Sakic said to Shero.

Reactions: lidstromiscool

worstfan

Sep 14, 2019
He is gonna rip stuff up if he gets traded to a good team. Whomever gets him will be very happy.

Reactions: My3Sons

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Wonder if we see a big haul like the Karlsson trade. None of the pieces were great at the time, but it's more than most rentals have gone for.

The trade happening this early is out of the ordinary. Either Shero is worried about the market getting worse, or someone met his price.

McGreat One

Jan 1, 2010
I think it's a tell tale sign that he's very close to being dealt to the Avs. Sakic probably requested for the Devils to make Hall sit in case one of his own players, aka. Zadorov, injures him and F's the deal.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Wonder if we see a big haul like the Karlsson trade. None of the pieces were great at the time, but it's more than most rentals have gone for.

The trade happening this early is out of the ordinary. Either Shero is worried about the market getting worse, or someone met his price.

I mean.. Bogosian asks for a trade and the next day Hall is about to be traded? Connect the dots!

Mooserton

Oct 4, 2013
Colorado
“A team spokesman says no trade is imminent” yeah ok
giphy.gif

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
How many games did Duchene sit season before the trade finaly happended?

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
they forgot to say "yet". It has to be Avs. I'm sad to say that as an Oilers fan. I just hope they don't give Timmins or Byram.

As an Oiler fan I hope they give both and MacKinnon so there’s less of a juggernaut in the west for the next 5 years but that’s unlikely

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
I think it's a tell tale sign that he's very close to being dealt to the Avs. Sakic probably requested for the Devils to make Hall sit in case one of his own players, aka. Zadorov, injures him and F's the deal.
Eh, if it's not a Hall for Byram type deal you would think someone on the Av's current roster would be included...yet no late scratches from the AVs. My bet is Arizona or Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad