Tanner Fritz.....

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Was so strange to hear Fritz tell Butch that after he graduated college he really worked on his skating because that was the worst part of his game. In college he must have just been a terrible hockey player lol, cause all he can do now is skate.

Reactions: YearlyLottery

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I'd like to see

Ladd Zeeker Johnston
Martin Fritz Clutterbuck

With Flip out..Zeeks would be fine at 3c - Johnston is a better scorer than clutterbuck

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
I'd like to see

Ladd Zeeker Johnston
Martin Fritz Clutterbuck

With Flip out..Zeeks would be fine at 3c - Johnston is a better scorer than clutterbuck

Nah. We have a 20 goal scorer and a great 4th line. You will see their value come the playoffs. I think Fritz is doing just fine where he is. Let’s give him a little more time to jell with his linemates. Results have been good so far with little time to fit in.

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
maybe reward Zeek with a bit of PP time? he is great at the PK, so not enough to wear him down, but it might encourage him to work on the offensive side of his game with more confidence.

Lee-Barzy-Eberle (working fine)
MDC-Nelson-Bailey (Bailey setup guy for 2 shooters)
Beau-Zeek-Clubbertruck (checking line that can score)
Martin-Komorov-Kuhnhackl (speed, smarts and grit)

i like our D, but maybe we need a LH punisher, to go along with Toews and Pelech. send Hickey and Leddy packing, and bring up Aho (for next year).

idk... just happy that we have decent depth, and i trust Trotz to find combinations that work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad