Tank Thread 2015/16 (Part V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman34

May 6, 2011
My bet is the go for Chrychrun if they draft 2 or 3.

Benning has already been on record saying he values Matthews and the two Finns above the rest. For once I feel he has this one right but unfortunately what Benning says and then does can sometimes be very different. :cry:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Benning has already been on record saying he values Matthews and the two Finns above the rest. For once I feel he has this one right but unfortunately what Benning says and then does can sometimes be very different. :cry:

Interesting I heard he liked the Fins but valued a D man in that slot? Hopefully my source is right? :naughty:

Last edited:

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Given the really really bizarre things the Canucks and Oilers do, this won't feel settled at all until June 30 and the young guys are actually putting on the jerseys of the respected clubs.

Dirty30

Feb 12, 2012
Which of the two Finns would most likely go before the other and which one if given the choice would be a better fit for the Jets?

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Which of the two Finns would most likely go before the other and which one if given the choice would be a better fit for the Jets?

From sounds of it, Laine is more likely. I'm not totally buying it though. I personally still lean towards Pool Party...but I'm obviously in minority. He's a more complete player and my guess is he's more pro ready than Laine.

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't think we're gonna catch Vancouver anytime soon...
RZgaDcp.jpg

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Thank you, Chiasson.

Edit: Thank you, Chiarot. What an NHL16 move there. My defenders are always losing the puck on the back of the net and causing turnovers. So maddening.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
How many points have we lost in the last minute? I remember atleast 2 posts in the last min against the Lightning and the Wings (I think there is atleast 1-2 more in there that I don't remember) and the luck block by Scheif tonight.

Key loss for the tank

folix

Jul 24, 2011
Don't forget Buff's pass off to Stu from a clear shot in the slot!

And ZZ Top with the zzhitty ice.

Yup I was like omg Stafford is going to tie this crap up. Seriously can't anyone score more then 2 against us so I can actually enjoy when the Jets score?

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
55 tries to hurt the tank by scoring .... But makes up for it by making a great save on stafford lol

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Yup I was like omg Stafford is going to tie this crap up. Seriously can't anyone score more then 2 against us so I can actually enjoy when the Jets score?

Yea the way Sens were playing in the first I was expecting and hoping for them to put up 4-5 goals so I cheer for Jets goals and cheer for threatening plays in the offensive zone, but Sens just couldn't get pucks on net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad