Tank is running out of gas - Tank Thread 2015/16 (Part VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Losers ****ing losers. I hate this team right now. Good freaking job winning these 4 garbage games. Damn you Copp. Didn't do jack**** all year and scores in these last few games to ruin it for us. Most of all **** you Pavelec, how many shootouts did we lose that cost us playoff points in previous season. Disgusted with this team right now

Pretty much this.....glad this useless, brutal, embarrassing season is over.

Stej

Jul 28, 2006
The Kirk
****ing hilarious. And by hilarious, I mean infuriating.

Good for the boys for picking up 4 in a row at the tail end of a nightmare season. They should be ashamed of themselves for trying harder when the games don't matter than they did when the games did matter.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Here and now is pretty much the best time and place to unleash a string of profanity to emphasize the frustrating end to this season after a year of mediocrity.

Do it. Release your anger. Get it out of your system before the lotto balls are pulled and we win the Matthews lottery :D

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Chill out boys, we're getting one of Matthews, Laine, Puljujarvi, Sergacheov, Chychrun, and Juolevi. Picking up any one of those guys would be huge.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Chill out boys, we're getting one of Matthews, Laine, Puljujarvi, Sergacheov, Chychrun, and Juolevi. Picking up any one of those guys would be huge.

Even if we don't move up, we need a LHD badly and there will be plenty of those to choose from in that range.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Matthews & Laine... step in immediately, poised to become the team's best player.

Juolevi, Sergachev... years away, higher bust potential, 2nd pairing D most likely.

Yeah... no difference.

heilongjetsfan

Jul 4, 2011

Sure hope not! Dubois is the guy. Chychrun is a bust. If they draft Bogo-lite, I'm gonna eat my Selanne jersey (I don't have a 2.0 jersey yet).

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
All my fault. After the Ottawa game I suggested on this forum that there was a good chance the Jets could lose their remaining 5 games. THEY GOT POIJNTS IN ALL FIVE GAMES!!

Trolling indeed.

Where do you live? I am going to egg and toilet paper your house. (LOL).

9 out a possible 10 points to end the season as .500 would get us 3 rd last place.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I hope Pavelec doesn't think playing decent down the stretch after Jets got eliminated makes him the #1 coming in next year.
Also i hope the coaching and management staffs doesn't think that as well.

Oh well, I hope Jets move up and get one of the top 3 picks.I don't want them to slide down to 7th and below.

Pavelec played like absolute **** the last 5 or 6 games. .897, .840, .966, .815, and .906. He's not even above .900 on the year. ****ing garbage.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Matthews & Laine... step in immediately, poised to become the team's best player.

Juolevi, Sergachev... years away, higher bust potential, 2nd pairing D most likely.

Yeah... no difference.

Ya cause if we lost the last couple games we were guaranteed Matthews or Laine right? right? :shakehead

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Pavelec played like absolute **** the last 5 or 6 games. .897, .840, .966, .815, and .906. He's not even above .900 on the year. ****ing garbage.

Yep, it was Wheeler, Scheifele, and Buff that really took over this team down the stretch. They knew the season was over, but would rather have gone out with their heads held high than pack their golf clubs early and start planning their vacation a month in advance. I can respect that effort, and I expect nothing less come next season when they show up to try and make the playoffs.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Aavco posted this in the Draft thread.

This gives odds to the nearest tenth

1kTg0V6.jpg

39.3% chance of picking 7th
23.4% chance of getting a Top 3 pick
17.9% chance of picking 8th
17.5% chance of picking 6th
1.7% chance of picking 9th