Tank is running out of gas - Tank Thread 2015/16 (Part VII)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
I am happy to see everyone play well, except Pavelec, because it is like a big F U.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Losers ****ing losers. I hate this team right now. Good freaking job winning these 4 garbage games. Damn you Copp. Didn't do jack**** all year and scores in these last few games to ruin it for us. Most of all **** you Pavelec, how many shootouts did we lose that cost us playoff points in previous season. Disgusted with this team right now

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
#### this season.

Now watch Calgary win the lottery with what would have been our # in the draw just to top it all off. Or they'll just pick the guy everyone here wants from under us.

If they pull this No Man's Land #### next year you clear house. Chevy, Maurice, Wheeler all gone.

Last edited:

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
I hope Pavelec doesn't think playing decent down the stretch after Jets got eliminated makes him the #1 coming in next year.
Also i hope the coaching and management staffs doesn't think that as well.

Oh well, I hope Jets move up and get one of the top 3 picks.I don't want them to slide down to 7th and below.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
This thread is hilarious after wins

I guess we owe it to Calgary for helping us clinch last year kind of?

Am trying to be optimistic

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
All my fault. After the Ottawa game I suggested on this forum that there was a good chance the Jets could lose their remaining 5 games. THEY GOT POIJNTS IN ALL FIVE GAMES!!

Trolling indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad