GDT: Switzerland vs. Khazakhstan

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
The legs are working but passes are lacking so far. Many broken plays. Malgin clearly has been the best player on the ice until now.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
This one too is pretty boring so far. Switzerland struggles to create, Kazakhstan is well organised defensively.

I don't like Switzerland's breakout, those long passes play right into Kazakhstan's defensive system.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Sort of what one would have expecteded from the Switzerland - Kazakhstan game before the tournament. The only question is will the ugly Kazakhstan show up or are those days behind them already.

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Great job by Malgin, together with Moser he has been the best player on the ice so far this tourmament

Between the legs short handed..malgin Is having fun

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I haven't followed too closely, wondering why Darren Dietz isn't dressed for the Khazaks. I know he's captained their team at the WC's before.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
The Malgin line is excellent again. Still disappointed with Meier, Kurashev. Hope that line can get a goal too, they have to be better in coming games.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I haven't followed too closely, wondering why Darren Dietz isn't dressed for the Khazaks. I know he's captained their team at the WC's before.
He had a really bad breakup with Barys so my theory is he doesn't want to/didn't get offered enough money to want to play for Kazakhstan. This isn't official, obviously.

One could say "but it was reported he is with the team before the tournament" but after Karlsson and Lilja's situations it's fairly obvious they could have just pretended or hoped for something to change until the last moment.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
Kurashev worked better with Thürkauf and Scherwey for sure. Hischier is having a good game but the line just doesn't click. Meier has to play better too.

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Kurashev has been overpassing to much and made a few other mistakes. He seems overmotivated. But I still think he is a much better fit to that line than Bertschy. At least they are generating some high danger chances on 5 vs 5 now.

Biggest positive after Malgin for me is Suter who has had his best game of the tournament.

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Meier %&@!

Called it, he's having a horrific game. Most of Kaz chances against that line, not acceptable!

Last edited:

swissexpert

Sep 21, 2009
Aeschlimann with the first and last WC game of his career I guess..
Shame, he deserved more after the season he had

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Blacker screaming at the coaching genius Mikhailis is why Dietz is not playing for Kazakhstan.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00