GDT: Switzerland - Sweden

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
I think we now have three lines that works, the Sörensen - Lundeström - Olofsson line is still too invisible. Perhaps a Hållander - Holmberg - Olofsson line and scratch Lundström for the next game.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
I think we now have three lines that works, the Sörensen - Lundeström - Olofsson line is still too invisible. Perhaps a Hållander - Holmberg - Olofsson line and scratch Lundström for the next game.

yeah lundeström does nothing. time for hållander or holmberg.

mosare

Dec 19, 2013
Whatta weird match. The swiss with more shots but it's 6:0 for sweden.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
yeah lundeström does nothing. time for hållander or holmberg.

I think that line is missing a playmaker/puck carrier. Olofsson is supposed to take the shots, Sörensen skates well and works hard, but he is not a puck distributer. Lundeström does not have the skill to lead the line, he is solid defensively, but not much happens in the offence.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs start as a medal contender... now not sure if they'll make quarters.
Russia beats us.. their posters mention how they'll win the pool now.. lost to slovakia a few days later
Swiss demolish us.. lots declare this is the golden team.. get beat by a touchdown to Sweden
Sweden loses first 2 games... posters declare 'B Gruppen' or something like that, they demolish the Swiss
Canada hasn't won, I say they are a medal contender and get told repeatedly I'm wrong

As insane as this tourney is, I still think the Semi's will be same as it ever was. I am REALLY not looking forward to playing Swedes in a few days.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
"Lööv has played better" says the colour guy as Lööv falls in the offensive zone in PP. Lööv giveth, Lööves taketh away

member 305909

If we assume that Sweden will beat GB then 6/9 points against Slovakia, Russia and the Czechs should see Sweden through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad