GDT: Switzerland - Sweden

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Sweden is not this good and Switzerland certainly isn't this bad ....

Sometimes you get your A game and your opponent brings their D game .... and to be honest Sweden has also been a bit lucky ....

But so far very, very good game from Sweden .

yes in a normal game swiss would have won 5-0 over sweden

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Pretty blatant interference, but Genoni should have stopped that.
Anyways, pretty undeniable ass-kicking match from Sweden. Hopefully it will do good

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
I was about 30 mins behind in my stream and was like.. what the heck are they talking about its 0-0 and just started...

LOLS :/

SVT Play i presume? They have two option "Spela" (play) and "Spela från början" (play from the beginning), but it starts from the beginning either way :laugh: Press "Direkt" on the timeline to go live

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

canswetoxic

Dec 29, 2015
Toronto
Sweden is not this good and Switzerland certainly isn't this bad ....

Sometimes you get your A game and your opponent brings their D game .... and to be honest Sweden has also been a bit lucky ....

But so far very, very good game from Sweden .

How is that lucky?

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Just as i praised Fischer last game, some of his decisions are pretty bad today. Ambühl doesnt work at the top line and Genoni should have been taken out of the game after the third goal. Third line doesnt work either very good. D corps looks kinda old and slow to. Id rather have Fora on the team right now than Diaz, Untersander, Atalo or Loeffel, even though it probably wouldnt make that much of a difference...

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
SVT Play i presume? They have two option "Spela" (play) and "Spela från början" (play from the beginning), but it starts from the beginning either way :laugh: Press "Direkt" on the timeline to go live

yeah lol i noticed after a good while :D was semi-watching while getting kids to sleep

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
The Swedes finally woke up, and the Swiss have been really bad today. Genoni conceded 2 cheap goals, and their forward lines have not been working well together at all.

amikaro

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2015
ouff. switzerland havent managed to get their game going. swedes say thank you and take over the game.

i see it positively for both teams. one waking up and another learning to deal with the downs.

better they get their "too many players on the ice" moment now :)

Reactions: Jon Riley

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
Wonder if swiss are still confused in the third? Very fun to watch the 3rd

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
So happy the Swedes have woken up in time to play the Czechs... we are in trouble!

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
swiss are working hard and hitting...not even down with 0-5 makes them stop showing heart unlike some other teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad