GDT: Sweden-Latvia

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
Good happy for latvia. From Sweden. Good for the sport, hopefully u or german winn now . What team Will u face in semifinal ?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I thought a goalie can’t win it twice?
That’s why I see silovs can’t get it

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
Shameful exit for Sweden

Latvia was better fair and square.

The 5 on 4 for 5 minutes was so awful. No intent to finish it, but tempo went down instead ...

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
So when is people gonna give me credit? I told you guys for years now that Sweden have regressed alot. We are not top 6 nation anymore. Last time we reached semifinals was 2018.

People will start to see you as a genius, although everyone thought you were a troll :laugh:

matsqq

Jan 3, 2011
Congratulations to Latvia, Abols is a great player and this win was well deserved !

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Complete and utter disaster. That is all. Swedens euro players are absolutely worthless. Complete ass. Can not f***ing believe my eyes when Hallam keeps double shifting the most overrated defenseman in swedish WHC history Tömmernes on the PP while Liljegren is the one who actually does Well in the offensive zone. Why do Sweden even have coaches if they all have to be SHIT?!

Reactions: Dala

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
So when is people gonna give me credit? I told you guys for years now that Sweden have regressed alot. We are not top 6 nation anymore. Last time we reached semifinals was 2018.
Don't wast your energy on them, they're just a bunch of haters

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Didn't watch the game since it's not on TV here, but wow. Congrats to Latvia!

For the record, I'm happier about Latvia winning than Sweden losing. :D

At least we can drink together since Finland lost, too.

Reactions: Dala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad