GDT: Sweden – Slovakia

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
As much as I want to praise Olofsson, what I want to take away from that 2-1 goal is how utterly hopeless it is to have that idiot Tömmernes as the PP QB. He's so bad it hurts.

Reactions: Dala

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Chimpradamus, příspěvek: 178377852, člen: 34202"] Jakkoli chci pochválit Olofssona, to, co si chci vzít z tohoto cíle 2: 1, je, jak naprosto beznadějné je mít tohoto idiota Tömmernesa jako PP QB. Je tak špatný, že to bolí. [/ QUOTE]
Pilut better QB than Tommernes. Garpenlöv has no balls.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Useless Liska didn't clear an easy puck on the PK and obviously Sweden scored. Get that stupid fart of the team.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Honestly what's the point of rolling Liska and Buc with Slafkovsky? Ramsay should pull his head out of his arse and give Slafkovsky shifts on the top 2 lines.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Slaf mistake leads to a 2 on 1... that'st he risk with 17 year olds. In either case... up comes a PP.. pull the goalie and let's see if you can make it happen!

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Congrats to the Swedes.... still battling for a spot. Great PK at the end. Good luck with Russia... I think it'll be an amazing match.

Slovakia fans will now be cheering for Denmark to beat us tomorrow!

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
Yeah, I think the same. Sweden will tonight, but it will be an ugly win, 1 goal margin and unimpressive play. But there is no way in hell this Swedish team beats Russia. I expect a thrashing next game

The first part of my prophecy came true, hope I am wrong about the second

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Nice, the Swedish team barely won against Slovakia with a sloppy, terrible game and will make it look close being eliminated from the group. It doesn't matter if they lose against Russia (which they probably will) or win, they're still very much probably f***ed.

Reactions: PTmbp13

OskarOskarius

Jan 7, 2019
What the hell happened to Sweden this year? I understand Swedes have 80 players in NHL and god know how many in AHL, and the pool of players is not bottomless but still hard to understand.
Kempe, Lundeström, Olofsson, Rakell and Sörensen are the only NHL players in the squad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad