Waived: Sven Andrighetto on waivers! (cleared)

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
6 pts in 3 games playing with McCarron, AHL player of the week.

Goodjob Ghetto prove em wrong!

Definitely good job. He's handling his demotion like a pro. But I don't get the "prove me wrong" part. They weren't wrong sending him down. He was out-classed by Lehkonen and Carr during camp. And Flynn is better suited for the role of 13th forward. And it's not like they gave up on him. If they did, he'd be traded. Instead, they want him in the organization.

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
6 pts in 3 games playing with McCarron, AHL player of the week.

Goodjob Ghetto prove em wrong!

McCarron was suspended two of the three games and one goal was in an empty net. Hudon should have been named instead. Four goals one assist. Four real goals. That being said I hope both will burn the AHL and force MB to move somebody or do a trade.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Definitely good job. He's handling his demotion like a pro. But I don't get the "prove me wrong" part. They weren't wrong sending him down. He was out-classed by Lehkonen and Carr during camp. And Flynn is better suited for the role of 13th forward. And it's not like they gave up on him. If they did, he'd be traded. Instead, they want him in the organization.

While I understand the logic , sending someone down with 29 other teams available to claim him means they were ok with him being out of the organization.

I'm still quite surprised he didn't get claimed , anyways I hope he makes his way back on the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad