Immunity: Healers
Voted Out: Katrina

Cor
Voted Out: Katrina

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
did we lose a majority of the picks? because I know for a fact that I voted.

Reactions: Gains

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
My strategy of "copying the posters above me" is off to a great start :laugh:

Yeah, we lost like, half of the predictions, if not more :/

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Guys, I came home from work around 7pm and tried to come in here to post my picks for tonight's episode. But I couldn't sign in because of the changes to the website. I haeven't seen the episode or the posts in this thread yet, somya i PLEASE share my picks now? I actually took a screenshot of my picks a little after 8pm when i realized that i wouldn't be able to log in for some time. I would post the picture here if you would like to see proof.

Voted Out: Lauren

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
Yup, I also remember someone having picked two boots and we lost that prediction so there's gotta be more that we lost. I think we should ask everyone who voted what their picks were. (Same for BlackStar so your picks would also count even if you couldn't log them) or not count the week. I'd rather do the first option but let's see what you all think.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
My picks are gone too. I picked:

Not a great start for my winner pick who had a grand total of zero confessionals tonight.

Reactions: Daisy Jane
Oct 15, 2008
I picked Heroes and Roark, not that it matters. Like my winners pick though, he got lots of airtime and seems like he could go far, but that NFL player is trouble. Also this new site format blows. Huge fail.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
My picks are gone too. I picked:

Not a great start for my winner pick who had a grand total of zero confessionals tonight.

I don't even think mine was on screen.

Gains, I voted the same as Sens Brawler -

Immunity Healers,
Voted Out: Lauren.

(really didn't see Katrina coming)

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I almost took a screen shot of the list of choices.. but didn't.

I want to say I chose Hustlers and Katrina, but I can't say 100%.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I voted Healers and Lauren but I'm fine with not counting the first episode because that might be the easiest option.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
For those who haven't yet, write who you picked. I'll compute the standings when we'll have around 12-15 picks. I remember pretty much everyone picking either Lauren or Katrina (one person picked Roark I think).

I'll take everyone for their word, no need to double check.

Edit: Current rankings. I'll make a full post later with the rules, everyone's winner pick and the points you can get based on your winner pick. (I'll copy last season's point system).

Rank Points
1 ----- Cor ----- 10
1 ----- TP ----- 10
1 ----- DynamiteKid ----- 10
1 ----- Deen ----- 10
5 ----- Tuggy ----- 5
5 ----- BlackStar ----- 5
5 ----- SensBrawler ----- 5
5 ----- Daisy Jane ----- 5
9 ----- Gains ----- 0
9 ----- Olvast ----- 0
9 ----- I am the Liquor ----- 0
9 ----- Chip Chipperson -----
9 ----- mmalady -----
9 ----- zombiekopitor -----
9 ----- Trap Jesus -----
9 ----- spintheblackcircle -----
9 ----- Quack -----
9 ----- 99GoHabsGo99 -----
9 ----- bossy22 -----
9 ----- berglund -----
9 ----- flyersphan20 -----

Last edited:

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
Last night's episode is one of the worst edited and one of the least exciting premieres in Survivor history. I hope that isn't a foretaste for the rest of the season.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

I don't even think mine was on screen.

Could be worse, my pick (Alan) got plenty of screen time, but its because he strip searched another tribe member, and is apparently crazy.

Though, my pick Josh in BB19 appeared crazy at the start and pissed people off, and he ended up winning the entire game, so :dunno:

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Last night's episode is one of the worst edited and one of the least exciting premieres in Survivor history. I hope that isn't a foretaste for the rest of the season.

me either. i was preparing for 90 and was shocked that it was 60. it was so rushed.

Could be worse, my pick (Alan) got plenty of screen time, but its because he strip searched another tribe member, and is apparently crazy.

Though, my pick Josh in BB19 appeared crazy at the start and pissed people off, and he ended up winning the entire game, so :dunno:

who knows? :headache:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, last night felt like just another episode, which you don't want from a premiere. Like on the boat, Jeff only talked to what, 3 people? Extending that by a few minutes, and show more from each camp, and you can easily make it a 90 minute episode.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I thought it was a great episode......I never did pick a player to be voted out, but I thought healers would win immunity

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
I haven't watched episode 1 yet, So I'll make my predictions for ep1 now if that's fine.. Sorry I forgot.

Immunity : Heroes
Booted : Ryan Ulrich

I honestly hope I'm wrong cause if I go 2/2 its gonna look bad haha, No worries if u just wanna put me down as 0/2 since I am late.. But I really haven't watched it (Might be 0/2 anyway)

bossy22

Mar 14, 2004
Calgary
Couldn't post due to site migration. Haven't watched episode yet nor read thread.

If you're still considering week 1 submissions mine was:
Voted out: Ali

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Should probably just start from scratch if everyone couldn't pick

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
Should probably just start from scratch if everyone couldn't pick

I don't mind if people just post their picks.. I trust people, If you already saw the episode just put what you thought before the show.

I'm also fine with not counting, but just saying I personally don't care if we let people do it late, I don't know why someone would lie about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad