NFL GDT: Super Bowl LVIII: (AFC) Kansas City Chiefs vs. (NFC) San Francisco 49ers

KC vs SF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I think that’s highly unlikely, it’s more likely it was a dispute or targeted shooting between two people/groups, probably gang related if I had to guess

This is what the fools demanding "gun control" and reposting tweets all over social media right now don't understand.

Clowns involved in gang(which this does seem likely) do not have a care in the world.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I was down there today. Unbelievably sad and maddening that we choose to keep doing this as a country. Beautiful day and what should’ve been a great experience for everyone turns into a nightmare with 11 children in a hospital and one person dead. I cannot imagine what those families are going through.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Had to be. Wilks just flat out isn’t a very good football coach.

I was explaining this during the game when some people were scratching their heads wondering why other teams weren’t lining up to give Wilks a HC job.
yeah.. Wilks had a terrible tenure as the Cardinals' head coach. Went 3-13, and he inherited an 8-8 team.
So, I don't think Wilks is gonna be much sought after as a head coach. But I thought he did good with the Niners D.

His termination surprised me, but didn't bother me either..

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
yeah.. Wilks had a terrible tenure as the Cardinals' head coach. Went 3-13, and he inherited an 8-8 team.
So, I don't think Wilks is gonna be much sought after as a head coach. But I thought he did good with the Niners D.

His termination surprised me, but didn't bother me either..
When you make the NFC championship game and the en lose your DC your options for replacements get narrowed. As did Philly losing their OC and DC after the SB. Most. Teams have filled their key roles by then. This time around for SF they didn’t have a Ryan’s caliber guy around to take over like when they lost Saleh.

Either looking for a veteran DC who is not employed or a position coach who is ready for a promotion. Sounds like the top candidate is in house.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
IMG_4361.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad