NFL GDT: Super Bowl LVIII: (AFC) Kansas City Chiefs vs. (NFC) San Francisco 49ers

KC vs SF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 19, 2008
1706496632601.jpeg

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Hope the Chiefs win but I just don't see it. 49ers just have way too much talent on both sides of the ball even if they have a mediocre QB.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
KC wins 49-24 if San Fran keeps playing this poorly. Shanahan I think is fired after 2024 if they don’t win the Super Bowl next season assuming they fail to win here

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
if the 49ers struggle to get pressure with 4 the chiefs might win by two scores

if they do get pressure with 4 the chiefs win by a fg

either way, chiefs win

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Chiefs will ride that underdog momentum and big time disrespect into a 2 or 3 score victory. Niners barely squeak by 2 very flawed and inexperienced teams and really only did because the other team beat themselves. Chiefs D will give Purdy nightmares and Mahomes and Reid won't make dumb mistakes.

San Fran has a balanced attack. McCaffrey and Samuel can eat up that defense. If Purdy doesn't cough it up, SF has a great chance.
yep just like Lamar and their all time offense would "eat up that defense." Chiefs have the best D in the league and it's not even close. Good luck with that.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Chiefs will ride that underdog momentum and big time disrespect into a 2 or 3 score victory. Niners barely squeak by 2 very flawed and inexperienced teams and really only did because the other team beat themselves. Chiefs D will give Purdy nightmares and Mahomes and Reid won't make dumb mistakes.

yep just like Lamar and their all time offense would "eat up that defense." Chiefs have the best D in the league and it's not even close. Good luck with that.
Lol, best defense in the league

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.

And KC barely beat Buffalo's 2nd and 3rd stringers mash unit defense, and Baltimore imploded. If Purdy plays a clean game, SF can definitely win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Might move to a PK within a day or two, I bet it ends -1 or 1.5
Mahomes would be the underdog in 4 of his last 5 playoff games, so we all know how that's going.

SF could be -20, at this point no one's convincing me the team that has Mahomes isn't the favorite.

Lions and Packers have been laying out how you beat them, the Chiefs won't make those mistakes as long as they keep the ball out of Hardman's hands.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Mahomes would be the underdog in 4 of his last 5 playoff games, so we all know how that's going.

SF could be -20, at this point no one's convincing me the team that has Mahomes isn't the favorite.

Lions and Packers have been laying out how you beat them, the Chiefs won't make those mistakes as long as they keep the ball out of Hardman's hands.
Plus, Andy Reid with a bye is basically a win. They'll be prepped well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00