Transfer: Summer Transfer Discussion Thread 7

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Boadu but also Ihattaren are in Nice's office this morning.
Stengs, Kluivert, Rosario, Todibo, Bard, Lemina and those two?
And they're still after a CB.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

Atalanta also still has to pay the 16m to Juve for Romero. So that’s 31m in outlay with 50m or so return.

Was coming here to post this. I'm still hoping that BVB signs Uduokhai instead of Demiral, but Atalanta would be a great next step for him.

Good business from them too, replacing the second-best CB to move this window with the best.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Seriously? Can I get her number? I think I've got a shot.

Yeah, doubtful.
Sounds like a trip to Drake is needed...

probably but if Sevilla want Zouma + cash for Kounde. Lenglet who is better than Zouma could be swapped. Highly unlikely but thats the sort of move barca should be eyeing. If they really want a CB.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sounds like a trip to Drake is needed...

probably but if Sevilla want Zouma + cash for Kounde. Lenglet who is better than Zouma could be swapped. Highly unlikely but thats the sort of move barca should be eyeing. If they really want a CB.

It's Drake's. Actually a trip to the gym would be a better idea.

You're preaching to the choir with me. I've been advocating swap moves for over a year.

Speaking of CBs, I was worried we signed that piece of trash Ramos for a second when I saw this picture. I mean he's even looking at Demir's legs like he wants to kick him from behind.

E7YxLunXsAEmR-s

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It's Drake's. Actually a trip to the gym would be a better idea.

You're preaching to the choir with me. I've been advocating swap moves for over a year.

Speaking of CBs, I was worried we signed that piece of trash Ramos for a second when I saw this picture. I mean he's even looking at Demir's legs like he wants to kick him from behind.

E7YxLunXsAEmR-s
I meant Drake the "rapper"

We did sign Ramos...mingo.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Only thing that would make sense with him is if they think he can take over for Kane 12 months from now.

Been linked to Ings as well. Not sure if I get it. I don´t know Vlahovic, but if you sell Kane Ings is probably the best Spurs could do in terms of replacement short term.

Personally I would run with Kane and having Scarlett and Son backing him up. I know Spursfans are obsessed by having a backup forward for Kane, but it never really works out that way. CV looked like a reasonable player to me, but unless you are OGS it never really works for forwards to play bit part roles over time. Even clubs much bigger than Spurs like RM and Barcelona have struggled to find good reliable long term back up solutions.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
almada to Atlanta is all but done. Waiting on him to get back from the Olympics. Hope he likes it with Barco in siberia.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

I struggle seeing Spurs sign such an expensive striker while also keeping Kane.

This is déjà vu.

I remember when Tottenham signed all these expensive players one summer and just after sold Bale to Real Madrid.

This is very reminiscent. They sign all the players they want... and then sell Kane.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Read that Moriba's agents are stalling again. Were it me I'd reach out to them and the player and let them know he's been transfer listed and that if an agreement isn't reached by the end of the week the club will be fielding offers. Furthermore, I'd tell him he won't be training with the first team or the B team nor will he play with either if he isn't sold or an agreement reached.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
This is déjà vu.

I remember when Tottenham signed all these expensive players one summer and just after sold Bale to Real Madrid.

This is very reminiscent. They sign all the players they want... and then sell Kane.

True. So far they have just been linked to a bunch though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Read that Moriba's agents are stalling again. Were it me I'd reach out to them and the player and let them know he's been transfer listed and that if an agreement isn't reached by the end of the week the club will be fielding offers. Furthermore, I'd tell him he won't be training with the first team or the B team nor will he play with either if he isn't sold or an agreement reached.
Clearly only in it for the money. Even if he signs I’d sell him. Barca have more than enough options in the midfield anyway. Pedri, frenkie, Puig and Gavi.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad