Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Keep blaming the top guys you’re all sad people… you either blame the bad coaching or the players not both. Everybody was blaming the players in Kitchener and this year with almost the same roster suddenly everybody is praising those players because the’re well coached. PP was shit last year and now it’s rolling. You guys make a bad fanbase really. It’s all about having a system that appkys to your team. That team is coached poorly. 1980’s are over.
You say this while the ‘praised’ captain is one unwilling to buy-in. The younger 1st overall pick throws the body from start to finish. The even younger 3rd overall pick plays a physical game. The captain won’t even force the opposition to go around him. This could be forgivable if he used his speed to strip the opposition of the puck from behind.
Look.
The wolves are one of the older, bigger teams built to play a physical brand of hockey. (Maybe) the wolves have the right coach if the team buys-in. If the captain does not buy-in, it all falls apart.

RangerNation

Jul 24, 2015
London
Keep blaming the top guys you’re all sad people… you either blame the bad coaching or the players not both. Everybody was blaming the players in Kitchener and this year with almost the same roster suddenly everybody is praising those players because the’re well coached. PP was shit last year and now its rolling. You guys make a bad fanbase really. Its all about having a system that appkys to your team. That team is coached poorly. 1980’s are over.
I think overwhelmingly, we blamed the coaching over the players. Sure, there will always be some blame on the players. Schmidt got a lot of that last year, and maybe Arcuri too. A very different roster this year, but with important peices remaining. In the end, for me, it was coaching.

Reactions: dirty12 and RB76

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
You say this while the ‘praised’ captain is one unwilling to buy-in. The younger 1st overall pick throws the body from start to finish. The even younger 3rd overall pick plays a physical game. The captain won’t even force the opposition to go around him. This could be forgivable if he used his speed to strip the opposition of the puck from behind.
Look.
The wolves are one of the older, bigger teams built to play a physical brand of hockey. (Maybe) the wolves have the right coach if the team buys-in. If the captain does not buy-in, it all falls apart.
Says you… You have a problem with him never heard the coach say anything. I saw a track back that created a turnover on the Bs no goal and on numerous occasions. I see selfish players but certainly not Goyette matter of fact he passes way too much. Lets agree to disagree. If you’re right Goyette will be traded soon enough… But I really think you guys are trying to create a monster that doesn’t exist.

Reactions: Wolves fan

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Says you… You have a problem with him never heard the coach say anything. I saw a track back that created a turnover on the Bs no goal and on numerous occasions. I see selfish players but certainly not Goyette matter of fact he passes way too much. Lets agree to disagree. If you’re right Goyette will be traded soon enough… But I really think you guys are trying to create a monster that doesn’t exist.
I have no problem with Goyette at LW at all.

I replied to your post that went something like a coach is needed that can best suit its players. Well, the wolves are a bigger, older team built to play physical.
It’s the captain that doesn’t (want to?) fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad