Sudbury Wolves 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

howlman

Mar 9, 2004
Toure for his size moved pretty quick, very involved. Liked what I seen so far from him. Morrow let in alot of soft goals in the scimmage Wednesday.

How did Rossi and the other goalies look? Toure sounds interesting

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
How did Rossi and the other goalies look? Toure sounds interesting
You're very interesting player. It will get interesting however if he takes part in preseason games. Curious to see how Paps handles this one re: Toure
Hearing Krawchuk ahead of the race for backup but Morrow has some time to catch up.

Di Giantommaso turning heads.....

Last edited:

jrwhopper

May 28, 2015
Di Giantommaso scored a nasty goal in the 3 on 3. Rossi held his own this morning.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
I found Di Giantommaso to be invisible, and then suddenly he puts the puck in the net. Definitely a player I hope to see some exhibition games out of, to see what he does.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Main takeaways from today

Djibril Toure needs to be on the final roster
Delic should be wearing a C
Ricciradi is the dirtiest player I've seen in camp in a long time.
A lot of the 2022 D-men show some real promise for the future, Walton, Protz, Bruce, Huynh all had their momments.

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Expect some cuts and signings today and lets see who gets the other goalie position. :popcorn:;)

[ICODE][/ICODE]

Last edited:
Reactions: cub

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
Cross your fingers.Big collision between Villeneuve and Hoover.Hoover leaves leaking badly and Villeneuve leaves a couple of shifts later looking like he is favoring arm/shoulder.Villeneuve has a little bit of Wendel Clark in him.This can be fun to watch but can be dangerous.Wolves resting veterans including Goyette,Robinson Degrazia ,Holmes for the Blue and White game

I Loveallsports

Apr 13, 2010
Cross your fingers.Big collision between Villeneuve and Hoover.Hoover leaves leaking badly and Villeneuve leaves a couple of shifts later looking like he is favoring arm/shoulder.Villeneuve has a little bit of Wendel Clark in him.This can be fun to watch but can be dangerous.Wolves resting veterans including Goyette,Robinson Degrazia ,Holmes for the Blue and White game
Goaltending battle for that spot. Who you betting on?

cobra9850

Apr 23, 2014
Difficult to say .None has shone.They invested a second in Gaulton but he looks overwhelmed.On balance of play Morrow has been the best but I think the Wolves have been surprised by Krawchuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad