GDT: Streaking Edition | Columbus @ Pittsburgh | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

CBJ won two in a row for the first time since November. They will be going for the first 3 game win streak since March of 2022. Who better else to get that streak started than big brother?

Here’s hoping Bemstrom scores 6 goals off of our skates and Nylander scores 7 snipes.

Reactions: CBJx614

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia

That's no big deal. If Vincent felt something wasn't working, he'd let him "recharge the batteries". It worked perfectly at the beginning of the season. Remember, two games in a row he was a healthy scratch, then has played excellent. Or now Texier, ever since he came back playing excellent. How Adam Boqvist has improved his play when he fight about his spot.
Btw, Laine was HS on the anniversary of his father's death. Maybe that's why there was a conflict between them. But it helped when he came back, he was playing great until the injury.

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Didnt they say in the broadcast they were here for 4 games? Either way I dont get Vincents issue with the Russian line. What a weird hill to die on. Along with our youth that line is the only thing opposing broadcasts talk about in a positive way yet superstar coach Vincent thinks they are terrible all of a sudden. Please fire this dumbass after the season

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I just can’t with this guy. I was very much meh about Vincent until about 4 weeks ago. Honestly, the Russian line is so entertaining, it has really given me a tiny bit of renewed fan-interest in the CBJ. And then PV gets all “can’t be the Globetrotters” and such. I swear, he is killing whatever joy we have.

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio
enoughofpv.png

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
I want to believe he knows what he's doing and he's doing the right thing, but I legit can't tell and what I do see does not fill me with confidence. :(

Ever have a job where you wonder how all the management people got their jobs and then you move on and a few years later the place is out of business? Because I have.

One day we are going to read an article or hear a podcast and someone is going to tell some crazy story about the Jackets. It will be someone like Nyquist or Gudbranson that has been around. And it will start with a question like “What is the weirdest thing you ever saw during your career?”

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Boqvist played 8 straight games coming out of the break, had 1 point and was -5 for those games and was sat the 2nd game of a back to back.

Marchenko has played all the games (11) after the break, 7 points, -5. He is being sat the 2nd game of a back to back.

Oh no.

Reactions: joybang and CBJx614

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Boqvist played 8 straight games coming out of the break, had 1 point and was -5 for those games and was sat the 2nd game of a back to back.

Marchenko has played all the games (11) after the break, 7 points, -5. He is being sat the 2nd game of a back to back.

Oh no.
Seriously.

It's not that big of a deal. Now if he's holding him out for a few games that's a different story.

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3