Post-Game Talk: #Streakbusters 2:1 Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWSAA

Sep 8, 2003
Way to piss that one away along with all of my vCash! Can we decline the loser point?

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Meh our goalie was outplayed by their goalie.

Just like almost every other game.

Haha I knew Pavelec would somehow be the goat but I didn't think it would be 3 posts in!

Jets were outshot, and outplayed for most of the game. And if Pavelec was outplayed by Halak because of sv%, Pavelec was 964 today to Schneiders' 960.

Derfel*

Meh our goalie was outplayed by their goalie.

Just like almost every other game.

Really? You don't think perhaps the no-shot, missed net and... missed net helped in the shootout, do you?

(Trick question - of course you do.)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Didn't get to watch the game closely but from what I saw the Jets looked like the better team but being unable to finish chances struck again.

Jets out played the Devils despite NOT being able to shoot, pass or make a play!

Stuart sucks!

Anyone blaming Pavs for the loss........uh really! And I'm no Pav's fan!:shakehead

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
I don't mind Pavs in the shootout.

Historically, his weakness is giving up and getting out of position on rebounds. He's decent on shots he sees coming.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Yeah, I actually thought that Pavelec had gotten pretty good in a shootout.

Anyone remember Montoya vs. the Blues last year? Ouch.

jetkarma*

A realistic perspective. Please have a talk with Beyak.

TOTALLY DISAGREE. And you said no good saves? Two against Jagr late in the game were not good in your opinion?

Seriously , you don't need to give him credit but refrain from the misguided negativity.

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
TOTALLY DISAGREE. And you said no good saves? Two against Jagr late in the game were not good in your opinion?

Seriously , you don't need to give him credit but refrain from the misguided negativity.

Well, the one with 7 seconds left went right into his glove. Beyak could have made that save.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
The loss I can deal with.

The fact that it was in a shootout against NJ is what is pissing me off. Do the Jets run a charity for NHL slumps? Because if a team or player has some sort of slump, the Jets are happy to help them break it.

I wish more players shot the puck all the time like Kane, then at least there's a chance of it going in rather than a low percentage pass.

Also can't blame Pavelec. Guy only let in 1 goal in 65 minutes, he needs goal support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad