Post-Game Talk: Streak busters, Jets win 8-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
He won't get much praise from me till he plays a complete game. He's lost us games with his lackadaisical play and just like his buddy Wheezie he needs to answer for it. Pretty sure I'm entitled to my opinion though it gets tougher and tougher to have one here that doesn't get chopped down by someone who seems to always know better. It's getting tiring.

There's having an opinion and then dumping on someone with a totally arbitrary stat that doesn't really tell the story of the game he played tonight in a thread about that game.

The thing about opinions is that other people are also allowed to have an opinion about your opinion.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
There's having an opinion and then dumping on someone with a totally arbitrary stat that doesn't really tell the story of the game he played tonight in a thread about that game.

The thing about opinions is that other people are also allowed to have an opinion about your opinion.

That's right and you being a moderator doesn't make yours more valid than anyone else's but that is how you present yourself. Maybe dial it back a bit.

Reactions: bennylundholm

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
That's right and you being a moderator doesn't make yours more valid than anyone else's but that is how you present yourself. Maybe dial it back a bit.

I'd post the exact same way without a blue name, I assure you. Someone commenting on your opinion or post isn't denying you from having your opinion. Your initial post seemed to me like an unnecessary shot. Just giving my thoughts on it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nice to see the Jets scoring goals, would liked Helly to have been a bit better but no complaining out of me when we score 8 against Montreal and win . Lets have the Ukrainian men's choir do the rest of our home games.:nod:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Memories of diarrhea.

I believe Chi Chi actually translates to diarrhea. Lets use it in a sentence:

Barbara: Zeke, could we hit the hot tub?
Zeke: Sorry Barb, honey. After those raw h'ors d'oeuvres, I feel an ICBM coming on and behind that, a rasher of Chi Chi. Have you got some black tea?

K-Ves looked more engaged tonight playing with Copp and Lowry

Agree...Kves might have almost had a goal. He is super tentative around the net, but had a glorious chance in the third.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 7.20.58 AM.png

901.gif

Still in their head. :laugh: Montreal - thou art the definition of ineffectual petulance.

Good things, eh? Good thing for the Jets, they can smash them yet again.

Steady on, Montreal bench.

crying-baby.gif

Last edited:

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Always nice to get a W, even if it's over the goaltending duo equivalent to these guys

6UJR9yol.jpg

The Scheif fight was a WTF moment, he makes Ehlers look like 1986 Mike Tyson. Hopefully that's the last time he drops the gloves.

Getting a 4 goal lead in 10 minutes was awesome, blowing it in the next 15 minutes against a half-decent forechecking onslaught by a last place team less so. But a win's a win and good on the Jets for not folding.

And Hoosli did a five star job with the anthems, top notch. I had shivers when they sang the Ukrainian anthem. Hats off to the organization for making it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad