GDT: Storm The Capital (One) - Carolina vs Washington

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Would love to see Pono draw into the lineup tonight, though hopefully whatever the injuries/illnesses are that are causing it are just precautionary/short term.

We'd also have 4 Russians in the lineup which I think could be the first time in Canes/Whalers history but someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Rad ChaLose

Aug 3, 2012
I think I’ll pass tonight and go to the Mar 22 game in DC. Won’t be participating in Dry January then :cool:.

Last time I caught the Canes in DC was March 2022. I didn’t even care if we won, just wanted to celebrate a goal in front of Caps fans. The Caps shut us out 4-0. A couple weeks later the Canes absolutely throttled the Caps in Raleigh. That’s the way she goes.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I think I’ll pass tonight and go to the Mar 22 game in DC. Won’t be participating in Dry January then :cool:.

Last time I caught the Canes in DC was March 2022. I didn’t even care if we won, just wanted to celebrate a goal in front of Caps fans. The Caps shut us out 4-0. A couple weeks later the Canes absolutely throttled the Caps in Raleigh. That’s the way she goes.

Hockey is a dumb sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad