GDT: Storm The Capital (One) - Carolina vs Washington

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Subtitled: And The Capitol (Too)

(I intended to include a coupla fun GIFs here, but I can't get GIFs to render my posts, so until someone helps me with info on how to get them to display, I'll be limited as such. Maybe someone can DM me?)

Win it so our Virginia-rooted brethren don't have to hear it from their Caps-fan friends and neighbors!
@VaCaps Fan, @cptjeff, @A Star is Burns, @CanesUltimate11, @VAcaniac (formerly), @Identity404, and this clown:

we are talking about a team based in DC doing shit that's completely illogical

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
2+2+0+2+0+0+0+2+2+2+0+2+2+0+2+0+2+2+0+2+2+1+2+0+0+0+0+2+2+1+1+2+1+0+2+2+2+2+2=48

Win pls.

Thx in advance.

200w.gif

Download gif then hit the image icon and you can drop or upload it.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

(I intended to include a coupla fun GIFs here, but I can't get GIFs to render my posts, so until someone helps me with info on how to get them to display, I'll be limited as such. Maybe someone can DM me?)

Win it so our Virginia-rooted brethren don't have to hear it from their Caps-fan friends and neighbors!
@VaCaps Fan, @cptjeff, @A Star is Burns, @CanesUltimate11, @VAcaniac (formerly), @Identity404, and this clown:
I feel seen. I need the Canes to beat my wife's team.

I edited my in poor taste joke out.

Last edited:

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Let's win this one. With a Raants start tomorrow (as speculated), I think tonight's game is more winnable even if it's on the road. Put it all out on the line. They don't have big name scorers. It's wild to see their PP percentage right now is 13.7%, near the bottom of the league. Long gone are the Ovi-Backstrom-Mike Green-Semin powerplay machine days.

I still don't see the Caps as much of a threat as their record stands, but anyone can beat anyone in this league.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Let's win this one. With a Raants start tomorrow (as speculated), I think tonight's game is more winnable even if it's on the road. Put it all out on the line. They don't have big name scorers. It's wild to see their PP percentage right now is 13.7%, near the bottom of the league. Long gone are the Ovi-Backstrom-Mike Green-Semin powerplay machine days.

I still don't see the Caps as much of a threat as their record stands, but anyone can beat anyone in this league.
Wait, 8pm start on ESPN and Raanta is going to be in goal?

Oof

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Hope Noesen isn’t dealing with the same strain of flu that went through my family over Christmas. And if he is I hope it doesn’t run through the locker room.

It had us all so sick, first time in about 10 years we’ve had to call someone to help on the farm.

I don’t think the first time I had Covid was quite as bad as this flu. And that was about as sick as I thought I could ever get without having to go to a hospital.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Hope Noesen isn’t dealing with the same strain of flu that went through my family over Christmas. And if he is I hope it doesn’t run through the locker room.

It had us all so sick, first time in about 10 years we’ve had to call someone to help on the farm.

I don’t think the first time I had Covid was quite as bad as this flu. And that was about as sick as I thought I could ever get without having to go to a hospital.
Many around me have been getting brutally sick too. I got it and was terrible for about 1 day and very fortunately recovered quickly with the 2nd day being not great but much better and after that was fine. A few others have been sick for like 2-3 weeks so yeah hopefully that won't be Noesen too

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

Hey my signature line doesn't say "this clown"

Also I remember making that comment and of course it was a nod to how our government works but I can't remember at all what that was referencing. Getting old sucks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad