GDT: Storm The Capital (One) - Carolina vs Washington

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Someone posted in the Leafs GDT they’d be happy with us getting 2 point and my response was something along the lines of “f*** that we’re taking 6 bitches, those scrub teams don’t scare me.” Don’t doubt this team!

Yeah, but that was back when there was no way we were going to make the playoffs. Now we've got an outside shot at taking one of the wild card spots.

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Tony D only played 3 minutes and 53 seconds. Wow. Not that he deserved to play, but that is crazy.
His Stat card isn’t pretty….OTH, rest of team’s was great:
1704515035073.jpeg

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Hey, wasn't somebody just telling us how we should steel ourselves for the possibility of going 0-3 given the competition we'd be facing?

I‘ll own up to that and double down on it. Because it was definitely within the realm of possibility given how they’d play up to that point and the competition we were facing.

I’m super glad they stepped up to the challenge though.

Only issue I had with tonight is there is an illness going around the team, affecting more than just the players. And yet the illness did not prevent said person from interacting with the players, including one who should be (presumably) healthy, having had zero contact with Noesen (the only confirmed ill player before tonight).

Reactions: Tryamw and cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad