STHer thread

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Mine was supposed to be in my email by 10am. By 1pm I had not received it and I called my rep. She then sent it.

Same thing happened to me. I got the "official" email about 2hrs after the rep sent me mine @ 3pm. I picked glass seats as my perk now I am just waiting to see what game I get. I had to submit a list of 5 games in the order I wanted to go to them.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Same thing happened to me. I got the "official" email about 2hrs after the rep sent me mine @ 3pm. I picked glass seats as my perk now I am just waiting to see what game I get. I had to submit a list of 5 games in the order I wanted to go to them.

I never received the official email. If I hadn't called I wouldn't have received anything! Something is up with the Panthers email system. Just this morning I got the "Thanks for attending last nights game" email. Got Saturday's "Game Day Growl " on Sunday morning!

Everything is a day late. I don't know what is going on with the Panthers. Maybe it's just our rep but they really don't seem to give a **** about STH'ers this season. Our seat neighbors (have sat next to them for years) tried to use their Cats Cash in Pantherland and were told, sorry it not working yet. Same at concessions. This was on opening night so hopefully they'll fix it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015
I have seats in upper deck, row 1 for 2.5 yrs. I got 2 perks and signed up for 2 sets of the lower bowl seats. I also couldn't use CatsCash first day.

These new things are all new so I guess it'll take time for it to go correctly, but who the hell knows. Last year the meet and greets and FanFest was amazing. The staff really did a great job at events for SSO, but this year it just seems blah.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Wait wait you have two seats in the upper and I have two seats in the lower and I've had tickets for 6 years? This doesn't make any sense.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
This is my 4th season as a SSO and have two upper seats. They have me two perks, so I chose lower bowl tickets for two games. I got an email today asking my Top 5 choices for games to attend. They were pretty much all weeknight games against unpopular opponents (except for the Bruins).

The Cats Cash seemed to work for me on Opening Night, but I heard no one could get it to work on Saturday.

This is pretty disappointing compared to the perks that we received last season. Most people can't even get much of a choice when it comes to the Panthers Perks since it's first come, first serve. My guess is that all of those awesome benefits last season cost too much to keep.

JayX

Mar 7, 2013
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I presume the perks thing is just for people who renew? As a new half-season ticket holder, will we get offered something for next season?

Cat Cash I presume is also a renewal or full season thing? The only time I've seen it mentioned officially is for the package that gets you 4 tickets, parking pass, and cat cash. I have no idea if there's anything we can do to accrue any.

They don't make it easy to find out the benefits really, I still can't find any way to purchase discounted parking passes but luckily the stub hub prices are cheaper anyway.

Last edited:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
are there any numbers out on if the Panthers saw another increase in STH for this season?

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Can anyone other SSO confirm if we're not getting at cost add-ons for Montreal? Tried to pick up some more for buddies and theyre trying to charge $90 for lower bowl Row 22....

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Can anyone other SSO confirm if we're not getting at cost add-ons for Montreal? Tried to pick up some more for buddies and theyre trying to charge $90 for lower bowl Row 22....

There are five games this season including that game that they're charging us double the price for extra tickets than regular games :(

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Lots of empty seats at the home games so far this season. Let's see what hsppens with Boston on Tuesday. I think they made a mistake raising prices this year!

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Lots of empty seats at the home games so far this season. Let's see what hsppens with Boston on Tuesday. I think they made a mistake raising prices this year!

Even in the areas that the cameras don't show?

That's too bad, was it a significant increase?

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Even in the areas that the cameras don't show?

That's too bad, was it a significant increase?

We sit on the same side of the ice as the team and the cameras are on the other side of the ice. It looks like sections are empty. Sections 114 and 120 for example. It is distressing to see especially with the team being the best team in SOFLA!

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015
The thing that sucks about tickets this year is that they are charging a service charger per ticket as well. It's no longer just the cost of the ticket but an added charge. Sort of sucks.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Isn't early season attendance normally pretty rough? Especially since the snow birds haven't come down for the winter yet.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Thanks for the response, I think my renewal is in jeopardy for next season. I don't like the fact we were stripped up discounts (still no word on monthly discounts right?), stripped of points system, and we are no longer allowed add-ons for at cost no matter the game. The fee I can understand, but I feel less valued as a customer now more than ever in my opinion.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Thanks for the response, I think my renewal is in jeopardy for next season. I don't like the fact we were stripped up discounts (still no word on monthly discounts right?), stripped of points system, and we are no longer allowed add-ons for at cost no matter the game. The fee I can understand, but I feel less valued as a customer now more than ever in my opinion.

Unfortunately I agree with you. The main issue with me is that a long time season ticket holder, except for the 20+, are not treated with any respect. Not that I expect free stuff but c'mon.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
I'm on season 6. I know many have more tenure than I do but c'mon. I don't want free stuff but what I do want to feel that I'm paying more than just 43 games. Isn't that why people choose to purchase these packages. If they choose not to revert ill be returning to the upper deck and finding my way down in to many of the empty sections.

gcattei

Jun 23, 2015
I'm on season 6. I know many have more tenure than I do but c'mon. I don't want free stuff but what I do want to feel that I'm paying more than just 43 games. Isn't that why people choose to purchase these packages. If they choose not to revert ill be returning to the upper deck and finding my way down in to many of the empty sections.

I agree. I signed up 2 years ago and was intrigued by the parking pass and daily discounts for tickets. Sadly, the perks aren't as good as they once were and only seem to be getting worse. I wonder what sort of deals other STH get perhaps in TB, perhaps we were lucky as STH down here and now they are going more conventional.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
I agree. I signed up 2 years ago and was intrigued by the parking pass and daily discounts for tickets. Sadly, the perks aren't as good as they once were and only seem to be getting worse. I wonder what sort of deals other STH get perhaps in TB, perhaps we were lucky as STH down here and now they are going more conventional.

I also have Hurricanes Football season tickets and they don't provide a thing. You're getting I guess discounted rates on ticket prices and the fact that you can sell the one big game every year to cover your season ticket cost. I don't know what the heat do, I do know they get 15-20% in discounts at concession and store, the dolphins do a fixed percentage as well (bounced between 10-20%). Lord knows about the marlins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad