STHer thread

CoolburnIsGone

I'm a little annoyed with this that they announced it basically midseason. Why did they wait so long is my question? Also it was a "concert series" that we were pitched and not "here's some extra tickets to hockey" we were pitched when renewing. Heck if they had announced it earlier, I could've taken more advantage of those extra tics earlier in the season but its not what I really want.

Jan 19, 2006
There were already two concerts - Stone Temple Pilots & Nine Inch Nails.

These two concerts complete the series. The extra tickets are a 'perk'.

As someone who hates music blasted through mega-speakers at large venues with lousy acoustics, I couldn't care less. :wally:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Why do they keep punishing you guys?

Yeah, what a joke of a franchise! With the amount of crap we have seen on the ice for the good majority of the time we have been in the new arena, they should be kissing the @sses of the people who continue to basically give their money away for an inferior product. Hey, thanks for being season seat owners, here are two tickets to two of the least popular shows available. What they should do is allow you to pick tickets to the shows of YOUR CHOICE, whether it be Jay Z or Barry Manilow.

Ive mentioned this so many time already, the Panthers need to model themselves after the Heat organization, and how they treat their season ticket owners. Sure, they have two of the best players in the world on their team, and have many more season ticket holders, but even when the team was bad, they treated them first class. There are two things I always hear in regards to the Heat organization, and that is first class and family, which I dont think I have ever heard anyone say about the Panthers organization.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
There were already two concerts - Stone Temple Pilots & Nine Inch Nails.

These two concerts complete the series. The extra tickets are a 'perk'.

As someone who hates music blasted through mega-speakers at large venues with lousy acoustics, I couldn't care less. :wally:

Nine Inch Nails were not part of the series. Up until this announcement the only concert was the Stone Temple Pilots.

It ticks me off that we were told that the concerts would be specifically for SSO's, not concerts that they could not sell tickets to the general public. I wonder where our seats will be located?

Jan 19, 2006
Nine Inch Nails were not part of the series. Up until this announcement the only concert was the Stone Temple Pilots.

It ticks me off that we were told that the concerts would be specifically for SSO's, not concerts that they could not sell tickets to the general public. I wonder where our seats will be located?

I don't recall that promise - you may be right, I just don't remember it.

I had low expectations for the concert series... as should anyone with any memory of past SSE promises.

Barry Manilow. :laugh:

edit: If they wanted to do something nice for STHers, they could offer some complimentary seats in Club Red for select games for lower bowl STHers and ADT club for upper bowl STHers rather than "extra seats" to people who already have full season or concert tickets we don't want.

Last edited:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
edit: If they wanted to do something nice for STHers, they could offer some complimentary seats in Club Red for select games for lower bowl STHers and ADT club for upper bowl STHers rather than "extra seats" to people who already have full season or concert tickets we don't want.

What they should do is move the STHers from the upper deck, into Club Red during weekday games, when there isnt a large crowd, or if they want to be cheap about it, have the STHers pay a small fee to upgrade ($25/each).

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I don't recall that promise - you may be right, I just don't remember it.

I had low expectations for the concert series... as should anyone with any memory of past SSE promises.

Barry Manilow. :laugh:

That's a great idea, and there would be a few more butts in the seats in that section. Win-win!

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
What they should do is move the STHers from the upper deck, into Club Red during weekday games, when there isnt a large crowd, or if they want to be cheap about it, have the STHers pay a small fee to upgrade ($25/each).

As one of those in that category, I'd be more than fine with that idea.

I was a little annoyed yesterday that they decided on the remainder of the concerts this late in the season and with the choices they gave. I have absolutely no interest in Barry Manilow or Jeff Dunham and how would extra tickets to games I already have tickets for benefit me? I now realize how much I can sell the tickets for. Lower Bowl tickets for Barry Manilow on Stubhub are starting at $127 for a pair.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
As one of those in that category, I'd be more than fine with that idea.

I was a little annoyed yesterday that they decided on the remainder of the concerts this late in the season and with the choices they gave. I have absolutely no interest in Barry Manilow or Jeff Dunham and how would extra tickets to games I already have tickets for benefit me? I now realize how much I can sell the tickets for. Lower Bowl tickets for Barry Manilow on Stubhub are starting at $127 for a pair.

you won't get them in time to resell for good value. And i assume the market will get flooded.

We were promised an SSO event but instead got dumped weeks before 2 concerts they can't sell out.

Love ATF's idea.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL

That's great for upper deck SSO's, some who paid $7 a ticket. What about lower bowl SSO's who paid over $50 a ticket!

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Well, received notification that the Bary Manilow tickets were in my account so I checked it out.

Tickets are there but no parking pass! I guess they want me to pay $20 or $30 to park at one of the free concerts they promised us!

WTF? I tried to contact my new rep but he is off for a while so I emailed the fan experience contact. Don't think I should hold my breath. I am a full season SSO and pay a lot of money, guess they don't want me to renew. They are telling me to buy games next season on stubhub.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007

When I get comps they are usually good but sometimes they suck. And it doesn't depend on the night either, probably on what they sell. So I'm sure it will depend on how many they sell to the public. Theybshould allow you to sit in your SSO seat since it is a ticket for being an SSO but I doubt that will happen.

Yormark really is an *******.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
too bad they didn't give out the bocelli tickets instead...

i would die to see him once in my life..

blind man can singgggggggggggggg

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
"Hey guys, thanks for being loyal season ticket holders to this ridiculous franchise... here are your two free tickets to go see Barry Manilow"

Still cant believe this is real.

:facepalm:

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
"Hey guys, thanks for being loyal season ticket holders to this ridiculous franchise... here are your two free tickets to go see Barry Manilow"

There are people that like Barry Manilow. Which is why he's performing in an arena. Maybe Yormark should call you to find out what the next set of free tickets should be?

Best available tickets for Barry Manilow are sitting at $114 and can go up to $195 per ticket.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
You can use your SSO Parking Pass to park at the arena for concerts too, right?

I ended up selling my Barry Manilow tickets last night. Since they put them in our accounts so late, I thought I might have trouble getting rid of them. I put them on-sale for the lowest available on Stubhub and they sold within an hour or so. Unfortunately, with Stubhub taking out about 40% of the sale price, I only made around $34 for the two upper level seats.

CoolburnIsGone

I gave my Manilow tics to my parents (who are in their 60s) and they were super happy to go. Might not interest the average hockey fan between 18-45 but they were trying to appeal to all the age levels I'm sure with each of the concerts. Cant totally blame them for choosing that concert. I'm just annoyed that they promised 4 concerts are only delivering on, technically, 3 concerts (STP/Filter, Manilow and Dunham).

Been there

Jan 12, 2014

You can't believe it? they have done it for years, and will continue to do it

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino