Confirmed with Link: Stastny signed, 1.5M x 1

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
Just think we still have plenty of LTIR money left to sign Victor Rask

Hope you enjoyed your laugh for the day.

Reactions: Negan4Coach

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Not me, I clearly say enough from my own account lol. But obviously someone close to me who hates looking at rumors about me. lol. I will say what I'm doing when I can <3

we-currently-have-a-situation-the-situation.gif

saraciv420

Nov 20, 2019
Lmao. Their posts are deleted because I make them delete them when I see them but I hadn't seen this one yet. There will be a stern talking to today but I'm just glad they don't go on twitter.

While I am here I can also say there MIGHT be some decent news on the Canes Athletic front coming soon but I can't promise...things should be clear soon

Hopefully everyone is having a good summer and I will remind my family member who shall not be named that their burner account is not slick

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Not me, I clearly say enough from my own account lol. But obviously someone close to me who hates looking at rumors about me. lol. I will say what I'm doing when I can <3
We will miss you (I will, anyway) but what concerns me more at this point is whether we get a dedicated replacement, or not. It's literally the difference between me paying for an Athletic subscription, or not.

(Oh, and I see that you posted the possibility of a positive update right as I posted this, so. Fingers crossed.)

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Lmao. Their posts are deleted because I make them delete them when I see them but I hadn't seen this one yet. There will be a stern talking to today but I'm just glad they don't go on twitter.

While I am here I can also say there MIGHT be some decent news on the Canes Athletic front coming soon but I can't promise...things should be clear soon

Hopefully everyone is having a good summer and I will remind my family member who shall not be named that their burner account is not slick

good words, thanks sara

Deon Thompson

Feb 27, 2022

I hope so. You have made an immense difference in how enjoyable it is to follow this team, and I very much appreciate it. Doubt my Athletic subscription is long for this world. Thank you and good luck!

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The Athletic was always a venture capitalist venture from the start. There's a reason they sold out to the highest bidder basically ASAP. They will just assign one of their current writers to half ass cover the Hurricanes as they continue to bleed money from overexpanding at the start. Anyway, good luck to Sara Civian on her new endeavor(s), I never had much of a problem with her.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

It's the cat, isn't it? Devious little bastards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad