Pre-Game Talk: Start of the State Fair Road trip

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Yeah, I’m fine either way too. But should also say I’m not upping my effort level any so what we’ve seen is what I’m giving if we do points again

- Accidental "Overly-honest Eric Staal when being asked if he wants to be the next Captain because he is the scoring leader of the team" - circa 2009.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The euros and old men here will have some trouble. So somebody needs to make sure @Boom Boom Aho and @HankAndTheGiantPeesh have an afternoon nap.

Get off my lawn!

Unfortunately, I won't have internet access (only cellular but don't have NHL gamecenter) so I can't watch the game. Of course, that won't stop me from posting about it in the GDT and acting like I know what I'm talking about. Heck, my posts might even be more informative than ones made when I watch the game.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Get off my lawn!

Unfortunately, I won't have internet access (only cellular but don't have NHL gamecenter) so I can't watch the game. Of course, that won't stop me from posting about it in the GDT and acting like I know what I'm talking about. Heck, my posts might even be more informative than ones made when I watch the game.
I like this logic

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Get off my lawn!

Just wait for posts about the Powerfail, then post the usual stuff about it being terrible, slow, no SOG, etc. No one will ever know the difference. If Ward starts that should make it even easier. God help us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad