Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
1701229350475.gif
1701229248106.jpeg

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Great game by 55. Best Jet on the ice and it wasn't close. Time for Iafallo to come off that line. Whether it is Ehlers or Villardi there next game, can't be Iafallo anymore.

I liked what they generated in the 3rd. They didn't give up much to the Stars quality wise all game either, the Stars first goal was off a broken play and the Jets fanned on a lot of their good chances in the 1st/2nd.

PP needs to burnt to the ground and rebuilt from scratch. 55 is the Jets second best shooter, he needs to be the one in the slot so that he is shooting. Jets were 50-50 in xGoals on the PP which is embarrassing, not only are they not scoring they are not getting any chances either, there is nothing to salvage there.

Last edited:

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Well played game that could have gone either way. Just didnt go our way tonight.

We need to straighten out our special teams though as we won't be an upper echelon team with bottom 10 special teams.
I struggle with calling that a well played game -
2nd night were we are slow out of the gate, fall behind, and then play a good third while chasing the game.
I'm not on the ledge or anything - but we need more effort at game start or we're going to be in the losing column more often than not.
I don't even want to get into the PP tonight - we're supposed to be a 5v5 team anyway.
Just don't like our last couple of starts.

On to the next one - I'll be looking for a sense of urgency in the first that matches what we bring in the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille