Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
2 days off...good time for a trade, Brad
1000015926.png

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
.871 save %.
And he starts again, are you flippin serious. Again and again.
Never seen a goalie look more like a lobster.
Why do we want to try so hard to be disappointed by the obvious. Fore

Reactions: shaner8989

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Bit of an odd one. Entertaining no doubt. Officiating was piss-poor.

Other than the PP goal, the first period was pretty bad awful. Second was decent, third was very good, but still managed to give up a couple more goals.

This is one of those games where the top end talent got the win.

Thought Samsonov was good, similar to Monday.

Have to love McCabe and Benoit. Controlled physical play... dunno if they were great defensively but their physical play drew my eyes away from anything else. I didn't like Gio or Timmy in general, though Gio was good on the PK. Rielly was quiet. Brodie up and down. Some give aways just make you shake your head and say what the f***; battled hard all night though.

Matthews, Marner, Tavares and Nylander all were on point. A big PP will do that I guess. Knies was engaged, but Bertuzzi looks lost... like really lost.

Third line was buzzing around but not able to finish some decent rushes, but they weren't a huge negative in their own zone either. Got caught a time or two.

Fourth line looked good again tonight (overall) despite some questionable play early on. Was really hoping Reaves would curb stomp that Marchment loser, Benoit gave it a good run.

Have won four of their last five. Nice little run. Looked good in only one of those games I think though... the win in Winnipeg. Anyway, back to 3rd in the div.

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Yeah Ya'know what? Enough evidence. Sammy is not our guy. I had zero confidence in the lead at 5-3.

That crap won't fly in the playoffs.

Reactions: fahad203

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
Bertuzzi is so clumsy, it’s not even funny. Or is it Keefe simply mismanaging things?

baton elevated

One Man Gang
Jun 4, 2009
Played well enough and deserved the win but if I had one nitpick....3 minutes with an open net, come on guys. This has to be the worse team in the league when it comes to scoring in an empty net.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Bit of an odd one. Entertaining no doubt. Officiating was piss-poor.

Other than the PP goal, the first period was pretty bad awful. Second was decent, third was very good, but still managed to give up a couple more goals.

This is one of those games where the top end talent got the win.

Thought Samsonov was good, similar to Monday.

Have to love McCabe and Benoit. Controlled physical play... dunno if they were great defensively but their physical play drew my eyes away from anything else. I didn't like Gio or Timmy in general, though Gio was good on the PK. Rielly was quiet. Brodie up and down. Some give aways just make you shake your head and say what the f***; battled hard all night though.

Matthews, Marner, Tavares and Nylander all were on point. A big PP will do that I guess. Knies was engaged, but Bertuzzi looks lost... like really lost.

Third line was buzzing around but not able to finish some decent rushes, but they weren't a huge negative in their own zone either. Got caught a time or two.

Fourth line looked good again tonight (overall) despite some questionable play early on. Was really hoping Reaves would curb stomp that Marchment loser, Benoit gave it a good run.

Have won four of their last five. Nice little run. Looked good in only one of those games I think though... the win in Winnipeg. Anyway, back to 3rd in the div.
Reaves is useless. What a joke. He is a DJ with a new boombox...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad