Post-Game Talk: Stars 4 - Jets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
This game wasn't looking good considering how average we looked against bad teams the last 3 games. The defensive play continues to erode. If some losses mean that they get to playing the way they were defensively pre ASB then it will all for the best. I preferred all those 2-1 and 1-0 losses over what I am seeing lately, atleast that is repeatable and can win in the playoffs with esp with a hot PP

Milkshake? :laugh:

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
dallas has our number, colorado has had the stars number and we've had the avs number so we need to finish 1st and have a dallas vs avs first round match up
51c.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I think it would be more likely he tweaked something or is sick considering perfetti had a horrible give away and didn't even get benched

Let's hope so. The Cole giveaway was on a play this teams players are instructed to make and make breaking out regularly. He still gave it away but imo he was expecting Namestnikov to be on the boards not standing 10 feet off them. But the onus is still on him to look before he makes the pass in case people think I'm blaming Names.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Just can't beat the Stars, but the Jets played better after the first period. Too little, too late. I give the game one RoboCop out of five...

giphy.gif

The Prediction Contest for the game against the "Bunch of Jerks" has been posted for your guesses. Thanks again to @The Blue Baron for making today's GDT. The early (11:30am) game on Saturday is available for anyone brave enough to make a GDT. I dare you! See you then! Good night...

MV5BZTAwNGJlYjgtOGY0Ny00NDU5LTlmMjktN2NjOTgyNWZiMGJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI1NzMxNzM@._V1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad