Post-Game Talk: Stars 4 - Jets 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaundogg

Oct 3, 2019
Schiefs gets cross checked in front of Dallas net right before empty netter, puck nowhere around him. No call, shocker. I know the refs didn't cost the Jets the game the way they played in the 1st but come on. That no icing and the crosscheck are blatantly obvious calls.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Yeah, that game sucked but at least it didn’t suck as much as the Moon getting knocked out of orbit, causing it to hurtle towards Earth.

Or, at least I don’t think it sucked that much. The Moon hasn’t fallen towards us yet so it’s hard to judge that.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Not a great game from us imo. Felt offensively didn't get a lot of high danger or sustained some time. Dallas is a tough team though, with solid offensive depth, just flat out better team tonight.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
The Jets throw away a huge opportunity with lazy selfish play... then pad their fancy stats once the stars lock it down

Third line needs a shakeup

No one playing bones system today

Dillon is a good Dman

Sawyer really does sound like grampa Simpson

Reactions: sipowicz

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
All I can say is a poor effort in what I saw. I don't want to meet Dallas is in the first round of the playoffs. They are deeper at all positions save goal.

Something has to give with our 5 on 5 scoring. A recent surge in pp production is masking a problem area for the team.

Maybe it's time to completely change what we run top to bottom. Mark amd KC ain't working and now maybe Vilardi is injured.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Yeah, that game sucked but at least it didn’t suck as much as the Moon getting knocked out of orbit, causing it to hurtle towards Earth.

Or, at least I don’t think it sucked that much. The Moon hasn’t fallen towards us yet so it’s hard to judge that.

Guess it's time to play Majora's Mask again to put things into perspective.

One question though, does the Boston cream milkshake have real custard swirled in? That might tip the scale towards that rather than the orange creamsicle milkshake.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Kind of a weird game to not show up for, honestly. Figured with 1st place on the line, division rival, all that jazz, that they would’ve wanted it a bit more than it appeared they did.

Oh well, still have a bazillion games in hand that we’ll have to win.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
Can’t get behind to a team like Dallas. When they get the lead they clog up the neutral zone like crazy and are good on the counter attack.

Really horrible giveaway by Perfetti on the first goal put the team behind the eight ball.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Not a great game from us imo. Felt offensively didn't get a lot of high danger or sustained some time. Dallas is a tough team though, with solid offensive depth, just flat out better team tonight.
dallas has our number, colorado has had the stars number and we've had the avs number so we need to finish 1st and have a dallas vs avs first round match up

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
This game wasn't looking good considering how average we looked against bad teams the last 3 games. The defensive play continues to erode. If some losses mean that they get to playing the way they were defensively pre ASB then it will all for the best. I preferred all those 2-1 and 1-0 losses over what I am seeing lately, atleast that is repeatable and can win in the playoffs with esp with a hot PP

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Guess it's time to play Majora's Mask again to put things into perspective.

One question though, does the Boston cream milkshake have real custard swirled in? That might tip the scale towards that rather than the orange creamsicle milkshake.
Ah, yes, Majora’s Mask, one of my friends speaks highly of it, but I’ve never played it. I did enjoy Ocarina of Time when I played it, but never got very far.

I haven’t entirely game-planned for either shake yet, but I’d likely use real custard, yes. I was also thinking maybe going crazy and baking up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies, and making them into a shake with some of that edible cookie dough from Walmart, some chocolate chips, and cookie dough ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino