TV: Star Wars Rebels season 4

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
the first half of the season was a let-down. I don't know why, but I'm hoping for a big reveal. What will happen to Kanan and Ezra? Will they dare kill them? I don't know how they can still be alive, TBH.

Ezra turning to the dark side is really something I hope would happen but I doubt they'd do it.

Agree, I've found it disappointing as well. Returns tonight, so let's hope the final episodes are an improvement.

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
Drugged Hera :laugh:
Kanan is gone (not a shock...now a Loth wolf?)
Hera gets her Kalikori back
"I don't want to. It's got creepy eyes." "Oh, boy, it's coming this way" :laugh:
Should have killed Rukh
Pryce is going to get it
Now we know why we never saw the TIE Defenders in the movies

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
There was some dust in the room when I was watching these episodes...

I think Zeb's reaction actually hit me the hardest for some reason. And the shot with Chopper comforting Hera...I think he may be my favorite droid in Star Wars.

Price is in some deep shit when Thrawn gets back. Also, I like the Rogue One references. It's kind of funny now looking at that scene where Tarkin basically steals credit for the Death Star from Krennic when in this episode he says what a waste of resources the "Stardust" project is.

I think I read somewhere that there was going to be some weird Force stuff in these last few episodes. I'm guessing the Force direwolves are going to tie into the Mortis stuff we saw in the trailer.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
It's gotta be that music that plays.

Honestly, it hit me harder in the second episode seeing how everybody reacted. The look on Zeb's face just destroyed me.

Also, if you watched the Rebels Recon for this Filoni left the last couple pages of the script off and only told the actors about the ending when they were recording it. They did a fantastic job as usual. The voice talents Filoni has used on both Clone Wars and Rebels is top notch.

Reactions: shello

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
With new characters or the classic ones?

More then likely new characters.

I don't know how much call there would be for a series with Han basically going through a divorce with Leia for example.

Clone Wars worked because you did get existing characters and they were great, but honestly at times the main characters took back seats to original characters like Ashoka and Rex and Cody.

I could see a series that takes place far from the center of the galaxy and involves the collapse of the Empire, and yeah, you might see Luke or Leia or Han or Chewie, but they'll pop in to support the main characters.

The question is, like Clone Wars to Rebels. Which Rebel characters pop up in a new series. We know Hera and Chopper are still alive.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Only about 10 minutes left in the series... the finale is just okay.

Alright, that last 3 or so minutes had a bunch of things in it that made me happy.

Last edited:

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
A little predictable, but I didn't expect a wrap up like they did

in random order

Jacen - a nod to Jacen Solo?
Hera took part in the Battle of Endor
Ketsu returns
Melch finally got to be a hero (they can fly! :laugh:)
Had a feeling he was faking his death
Hondo's still Hondo, but you can see the respect tahat he has for Ezra
Zeb trolling Thrawn about Rukh :laugh:
Gregor doesn't make it. (had to be at least one death)
Knew the signal was going to be for the Purrgil, although I forgot what they were called
Emperor's Royal Guard make an appearance
Pryce's first name, and she goes out with some level of dignity
Rex on Endor confirmed
Zeb and Kallus to the new Lasat homeworld
As expected, Ezra's fate is unknown
Did Thrawn make it?
Ahsoka survives the war
Sabine and Ahsoka search for Ezra

Last edited:
Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Ad

Upcoming events