GDT: Stanley Cup Playoffs

How many goals does Calgary win by? (since every pundit has them to win already)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
For what it's worth I'd love to see McDavid and MacKinnon facing off in the Conference finals for a few seasons at their peaks. Let's enjoy the lack of hatred for now!
I was just ranting to my Avs buddy beside me how Mackinnon needs to stop being Casper the ghost this series and then *boom* Mack daddy cannon ends it in OT. We both jumped up and embraced united against a common foe.

Reactions: avsfan09

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
They seemed to call penalties on the Avs whenever we had too much momentum going.

I remember there was one sequence where the Avs had control for well over a minute in Calgary's end and I counted five penalties against Calgary, Finally the refs called #6. Ever since the Flames sent a tape to the league about all the slash's and whacks Johnny Shrimpo takes, they get away with a lot of shit and get a lot of powerplays.

Hopefully you guys get some "hometown reffing" of your own the next two games.

Reactions: TB12 and avsfan09

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Major difference between AV's and Oilers is they didn't have Chiarelli butchering a roster. We could easily be ahead of where they are now if we just kept hall, Eberle, signed Gustaffson etc. We'd be a better team, and we'd be owning the Flames.

Anyway g'night all.
Ugh. So depressing to think what could have been.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Yeah, that was pretty dirty of Bennet to launch himself like that. Textbook charging. I don't know what it is, but Calgary's rule book seems like it is only a few pages when compared to everyone else's.

Raffi Torres would be suspended 25 games for either one of two hits from Bennet that were like that tonight. Whatever happened to not being able to jump off your feet?

Officials let a lot of crap go. Seemed like if you're the AV's and you get a scoring chance this gives the Flames the license to maul and cheap shot you after the whistle.

Reactions: TB12 and McFuhryous

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Pirated this from the Avs board.

Hammer that little **** face more, please.
United in our seething hate of Tkafhuck

Only thing better would be somebody hammering the rat into the players bench. Preferable Colorado bench so they could deal with him without referees protection.

Just tell the officials to buzz off, Tkarat has sanctuary here in our bench, we'll look after him, promise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad