NHL Standings Watch - 2023-2024 Season - Updated daily for your convenience

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
When you think about playoffs you have to think about the "revenge" game earlier in the year when they targeted McAvoy. That was just one game. That is what they will bring in the playoffs. Relentless pounding of our D and high speed pressure on the D. If we don't answer that or handle it they will wear us down, cause the turnovers, and even if we win the series we will be so banged up it'll be hard to keep going.
We need to be able to pound their D this year instead but I'm not sure we have the team to do that. We shall see if and when it happens. If we are lucky Reaves beats a few of them up first round.
Over dramatize much? Lol

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Over dramatize much? Lol
lol, no, but I've seen the story played out too many times over the years by too many teams. You can see some stuff coming before it does.
Kind of like the Leafs losing in the playoffs after a good regular season. You just know it's coming.

I think Florida is going to play mean as f$$k this year in the playoffs.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
lol, no, but I've seen the story played out too many times over the years by too many teams. You can see some stuff coming before it does.
Kind of like the Leafs losing in the playoffs after a good regular season. You just know it's coming.

I think Florida is going to play mean as f$$k this year in the playoffs.
They’re not mean. They’re ratty.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
They’re not mean. They’re ratty.
They are. Fine line. Bennet's pretty mean too and there's a few others that can be mean. I'd say Tkachuk's crosscheck on Hathaway last year was mean and ratty at the same time. I just hope they have to over use it against Toronto and walk a little wounded into the second round.

Playoff hockey. Our division will be a battle all the way through. Jeannot is the guy we need to worry about first.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
I think they're in a better spot knowing they HAVE to up their game this year instead of thinking the regular season success will automatically transfer to the post season. I think that was part of their issue last season.
They've certainly upped their game in the last few weeks and are out there hunting against the best teams in their conference .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto can still win division even if Bruins win 1 of 3 games

Is that right

KrugAvoy

Aug 11, 2017
Lowell
So leafs win all 4 they are 2 ahead

If Boston goes 1-2 they tie but Leafs win tie breaker

Depends how Leafs win those games. Currently Boston has the Regulation win tie breaker. Leafs would need to win 3 of those 4 in regulation. If Boston goes 1-2 but our win is in regulation then there would be no way for the Leafs to pass us even if they go 4-0

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
:popcorn:

1712748634621.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad