Seravalli: St. Louis Blues are exploring a trade for Vladimir Tarasenko

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Oilers pass . With Klefbom gone we need Samorulov and Broberg . Plus with Tarasenko cap hit and injuries I am sure we could spend that money better . LOL at 9.5 million this up coming season in real dollars .

Counter offer

Neal and Koskinen , 12% retained on Koskinen to equal out the cap hits . Next year Tarasenko makes 5.5 and only Neal will be left at close to the same money . I know there no way you would accept this trade but at this point you are trying to paddle damage goods .

Why what does this do for blues absolutely nothing. Come on man just why.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Do you really think St Louis would be looking to off load Tarasenko if he wasn't damaged goods? Sure, he may be healthy enough to pass a physical but there is healthy and there is HEALTHY. This is a very risky deal for the buyer. It will be a huge gamble for any GM.

Usually when these comments get made its due to lack of knowledge of the situation. Try reading a few articles then get back to us

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
I'm being a bit unfair. I don't think Thomas sucks, I like the player. It's just utterly ridiculous that anyone would say he's going to be a #1 center and is better than Gaudreau.
So it's ridiculous that he will be come a number 1. He is 22 years old has a ring and has had two great years. Last year he was injured but to say he can't become a #1 is completely asinine.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
No he didn't play through a broken thumb and fingers. He had a broken thumb and didn't play through it. He also didn't have 10 goals in 50 games. You're just full of false statements.

Yes he tried playing through thumb hand. Then he hurt his shoulder. Seriously do your research

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Why what does this do for blues absolutely nothing. Come on man just why.

What does the trade do for the Oilers ? Another high price forward isn't what the Oilers need . The need some depth in their bottom 6 . Another D man and a top goalie . Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon . Cheap winger that can cycle the puck , provide a physical presents on the top line .

??? McDavid Puljujarvi
RNH Draisaitl Yamamoto
XXX XXX Kassian
Benson ? McLeod Archibald

Nurse Bouchard
XXX Larsson ?
Samorukov Bear
Russell

XXX
Smith

XXX are must fill
??? are may need to be fill

We don't have that much cap to be going after 7.5 million dollar players especially one that has missed the better part of 2 years .

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
What does the trade do for the Oilers ? Another high price forward isn't what the Oilers need . The need some depth in their bottom 6 . Another D man and a top goalie . Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon . Cheap winger that can cycle the puck , provide a physical presents on the top line .

??? McDavid Puljujarvi
RNH Draisaitl Yamamoto
XXX XXX Kassian
Benson ? McLeod Archibald

Nurse Bouchard
XXX Larsson ?
Samorukov Bear
Russell

XXX
Smith

XXX are must fill
??? are may need to be fill

We don't have that much cap to be going after 7.5 million dollar players especially one that has missed the better part of 2 years .

Lol maroon is a bottom 6 player. Tarasenko if healthy is 35 goal scorer. If you can't see the difference then you should not post.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
he said cheap top line winger (so they can fill other holes).
If you cannot read you should not post.
Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon

Lol bro above is word for word what he said. Top6 winger like maroon..... you need to learn how to read

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Oilers pass . With Klefbom gone we need Samorulov and Broberg . Plus with Tarasenko cap hit and injuries I am sure we could spend that money better . LOL at 9.5 million this up coming season in real dollars .

Counter offer

Neal and Koskinen , 12% retained on Koskinen to equal out the cap hits . Next year Tarasenko makes 5.5 and only Neal will be left at close to the same money . I know there no way you would accept this trade but at this point you are trying to paddle damage goods .
Making offers such as this is better kept in your own brain. Tarasenko is not a cap dump by any measure, he can always be placed on LTIR if hurt. Your offer though, it's worth negative value.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Ok what from the Devils would it take for Tarasenko?
I just want to see what people think a fair offer and trade would look like between the two teams.
Yes it is unlikely that Tank would agree to go to NJ but please just humour me on what a good offer would look like.
I’m going to start at the Devils offering Islanders first rounder and Boqvist

Reactions: QuizGuy66

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon

Lol bro above is word for word what he said. Top6 winger like maroon..... you need to learn how to read

No this is what he said, " Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon . Cheap winger that can cycle the puck , provide a physical presents on the top line ."

Note the poster says cheap and physical.

Reactions: KingsOfThe805

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Ok what from the Devils would it take for Tarasenko?
I just want to see what people think a fair offer and trade would look like between the two teams.
Yes it is unlikely that Tank would agree to go to NJ but please just humour me on what a good offer would look like.
I’m going to start at the Devils offering Islanders first rounder and Boqvist

For the devils, he's a cap dump. It's not a good fit trade wise because the blues aren't going to view him as such. We should not be paying any sort of substantial assets for this guy. I'd rather offer that Islanders pick for Dunn or look into moving it for a guy we may realistically extend like rielly or dumba. Why are the devils paying for a high cap hit with two years left on his deal entering the wrong side of 30 who's got a two year history of health issues? We are basically acquiring him to flip him and if he's not healthy, you're flushing assets down the toilet, which we have done enough of.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
No this is what he said, " Yes they could use a top 6 winger like Maroon . Cheap winger that can cycle the puck , provide a physical presents on the top line ."

Note the poster says cheap and physical.

I showed you word for word. Maroon is not a top six player. I get you are bhurt and are twisting things to be right but your wrong live with it

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
For the devils, he's a cap dump. It's not a good fit trade wise because the blues aren't going to view him as such. We should not be paying any sort of substantial assets for this guy. I'd rather offer that Islanders pick for Dunn or look into moving it for a guy we may realistically extend line rielly or dumba. Why are the devils paying for a high cap hit with two years left on his deal entering the wrong side of 30 who's got a two year history of health issues? We are basically acquiring him to flip him and if he's not healthy, you're flushing assets down the toilet, which we have done enough of.

Lol for the devils he is a cap dump. Please name one potential 20 30 goal scorer who is a cap dump regardless of the situation. Wtf I swear people have the dumbest takes

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
For the devils, he's a cap dump. It's not a good fit trade wise because the blues aren't going to view him as such. We should not be paying any sort of substantial assets for this guy. I'd rather offer that Islanders pick for Dunn or look into moving it for a guy we may realistically extend like rielly or dumba. Why are the devils paying for a high cap hit with two years left on his deal entering the wrong side of 30 who's got a two year history of health issues? We are basically acquiring him to flip him and if he's not healthy, you're flushing assets down the toilet, which we have done enough of.
Also wrong side of thirty would be 35 36.... tarasenko is 29 he isnt even thirty. I swear the crap you people spew is just hilarious. Lmfao

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
He's a cap dump because he doesn't fit.... But keep screaming at everyone
Lol if he doesn't fit he doesn't fit. That line of reasoning doesn't make him a cap dump. The fact ypu keep doubling down is hilarious.... you are funny as hell lol

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Why do I have the feeling that Tarasenko will be hard to offload due to his cap hit, injury history and uninspired come back this year (which might be attributed to rust).

Reactions: kinghock and YP44

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Why do I have the feeling that Tarasenko will be hard to offload due to his cap hit, injury history and uninspired come back this year (which might be attributed to rust).
Un inspired comeback. Lol the shot ypu guys come up with is just great.....

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I showed you word for word. Maroon is not a top six player. I get you are bhurt and are twisting things to be right but your wrong live with it

except you didn't.

If the poster prefers Maroon in their top 6 in order to use cap space to address other holes, that train of thought makes sense to me.

There is nothing to be wrong about here. You continue to throw shit and get defensive for no reason.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Colt45 talking about Tarasenko

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad