Sportsnet's announcers chosen

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
I really, really hate Hughson and Simpson and am annoyed we can never escape them since the Leafs always get their #1 team.

But Romanuk is even worse...

I would take the Randorf team of that group. But they're all terrible compared to TSN.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
I'm outraged.

Lol Rick Ball and Greg Millen, name a worst possible play-by-play duo.
I like Millen a lot i think he's great, but Rick Ball on the other hand has no business calling playoff games. i was really looking forward to the Flyers/Pens series, suck he's calling that series, Bob Cole would've been great.

Calgarybrutalist

Apr 2, 2014
Rick Ball is decent on flames broadcasts. But not having Bob Cole do a series is lame.
Not a fan of Romanuk or Randorf.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Round 1 playoff crews have been announced Rogers will be producing 4 of the 8 series.
TOR-BOS: Hughson/Simpson/Bukauskas
WPG-MIN: Romanuk/Galley/Campbell-Pascall/Oake
VGK-LAK: Randorf/DeBrusk/Murphy
PIT-PHI: Ball/Millen/Simpson

no bob cole
Sportsnet’s 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs First Round Broadcast Schedule - Sportsnet.ca

How will Hughson handle Bruins vs. Leafs, two teams he absolutely hates? I already know btw, he will go all humble and talk up the Bruins like you've never seen.

Man I wish to hear Bowen/Cole/Neale etc call this series but it will be that jack ass.

Any young people out there, please go into broadcasting because there is a serious shortage of talent going on.

Reactions: Cotton

danderson400

May 21, 2015
I really, really hate Hughson and Simpson and am annoyed we can never escape them since the Leafs always get their #1 team.

But Romanuk is even worse...

I would take the Randorf team of that group. But they're all terrible compared to TSN.
I hope it isn't Romanuk calling the WPG/MIN series for NBC... he would worse.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Romanuk better not be having his Mathews organisms during the Jets Wild series... really gives me that SN no feeling.... even more.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
You would think after spending 5 billion dollars Rogers would have splurged a little bit more then TSN's #4 or 5 play by play guy in Randorf and the guy that TSN just had stashed in Europe all year to call obscure European events and the Spengler Cup. It's actually kind of funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad