GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I don't really care who the Devils play as long as we stay in the Metro side of the bracket.

The Atlantic is going to be a bloodbath but in the Metro the teams are pretty even.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
man keith looks really really good in those highlights. definitely not just getting lucky.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
Eh I guess so.

Too many Islanders fans there for my liking!:P
Eh, it's better then ranger fans. Where I play hockey on li (most leagues I've played in) there have been a surprising amount of devils fans. There's actually a decent amount of us here on li

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If someone said before the season that Brian Gibbons would score at a 44 point pace this season, they probably would have been laughed off the board. Up to 27 points in 50 games now.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
You have to play Schneider. You could lose him if you don't.

As much as I've been bagging on him lately as a goalie - from a personality standpoint I think he'll be fine mentally, at least with being benched. He never really had an ego to start with, I don't think he's dense enough to not see what's going on and who the much better goalie has been in 2018.

Reactions: RooneyConnSmythe12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad