GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I like Keith, he seems like a good guy. He was pretty awful earlier in the year, but he's turned his season around over the last 10 or 12 starts. Seems like he's got a .950% save percentage since the Glenwo tweet.

The way his season was going, I really think he was dangerously close to being buried for a better backup upgrade next year, but between him turning his season around and Cory just looking absolutely dreadful the last 10 games he's played, I think he's more than safe now.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong about him washing out of the league, but I will NEVER be wrong about the Panthers fading this year! I will take that to my grave and fight to the death that I'm right on that! And I'll break my knuckles and shatter my breastbone over the chest pounding!

Reactions: OmNomNom

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg
She didn't do it, Cory did.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I like Keith, he seems like a good guy. He was pretty awful earlier in the year, but he's turned his season around over the last 10 or 12 starts. Seems like he's got a .950% save percentage since the Glenwo tweet.

The way his season was going, I really think he was dangerously close to being buried for a better backup upgrade next year, but between him turning his season around and Cory just looking absolutely dreadful the last 10 games he's played, I think he's more than safe now.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong about him washing out of the league, but I will NEVER be wrong about the Panthers fading this year! I will take that to my grave and fight to the death that I'm right on that! And I'll break my knuckles and shatter my breastbone over the chest pounding!

Of course he's a good guy, he is from long island afterall.

Reactions: nugg and Bleedred

Dijay

May 10, 2013
His game has really come on the last month or so, turning into the Zajac will all know and love again.
He plays a fantastic defensive game.
The problem for Hall and Palmieri is his lack of creativity and offensive instincts. The first line was a fantastic shutdown line tonight, but it was poor offensively

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Stick taps for Ducks East from the Anaheim Ricos.

Will be at the game tomorrow night, very much looking forward to the treat of seeing Hischier in person.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If someone told you that after first three games of this road trip we be giving up 39 shots a game on average, would you even entertain the thought of us getting six out of six points?

Not if Cory was starting the games.

I know, I know it's piling on...but hot damn it's nice to see this team with actual competent goaltending again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad