GDT: Spidey Says, "Woke Up This Morning, Got Myself a Win" Devils @ Kings, 4 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Cory should still go tomorrow. Give Keith the Sharks no matter what, he’s earned it.

So do we still think Wedge is better than Kinky? Is he still going to be out of the league next year?

This is why hyperbole over the course of an 82 game season is so silly. :laugh: Good on him for his redemption story right now.

Csonked Out

Mar 20, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I’m deadly serious when I say Brian Gibbons is one of the most important players on this team. You can stick him on any line and he’ll be successful. Just enough grit to cut it on the 4th line, just enough skill to not look out of place next to Nico. Good scoring touch, great speed, great penalty killer. Very good player.
Every team needs a swiss army knife type of player, he is ours. The penalty kill though is so fun to watch though when Grabner, Coleman, and Gibby are all available.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like Keith, he seems like a good guy. He was pretty awful earlier in the year, but he's turned his season around over the last 10 or 12 starts. Seems like he's got a .950% save percentage since the Glenwo tweet.

The way his season was going, I really think he was dangerously close to being buried for a better backup upgrade next year, but between him turning his season around and Cory just looking absolutely dreadful the last 10 games he's played, I think he's more than safe now.

I'll be happy if I'm wrong about him washing out of the league, but I will NEVER be wrong about the Panthers fading this year! I will take that to my grave and fight to the death that I'm right on that! And I'll break my knuckles and shatter my breastbone over the chest pounding!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
giphy.gif
Like a Pimp!

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
Cory should still go tomorrow. Give Keith the Sharks no matter what, he’s earned it.

So do we still think Wedge is better than Kinky? Is he still going to be out of the league next year?

This is why hyperbole over the course of an 82 game season is so silly. :laugh: Good on him for his redemption story right now.

dunno who was on the wedge bandwagon but i agree about tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad