Post-Game Talk: Spectacular Team Effort, Hits, Fights , Niemi Solid -- Habs Steamroll Dallas, 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Exactly what did he do wrong aside from committing to another team after Bergevin refused to make him an acceptable offer?

That's the problems with a part of our fanbase...you blame the players instead of the GM (the source of the problem) that created this mess.

Haha that's hilarious. Dude, it's called a FREE agent for a reason. Radulov had the CHOICE of where to go. Give me a break. What did Bergevin not tell him he loved him and that he's the biggest bestest player ever enough?? He was a free agent.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Niemi deserves to play somewhere next year. I LOL every time someone is declared done after a bad stretch (5 games for Niemi) or season (Eric Staal). It's like no one has heard of a slump.

The thing with Niemi is, except for the Vegas game, he's seeing the puck well and battling well. He looks really good. I would definitely like him to back up Price next year, with Lindgren playing 50 games in Laval.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
This was the last game of Andrew Shaw this year.....and maybe it was his last game.
How many concussions a player can get?

He already slowed down a lot on his physical game in the last year. That hit wasn't even to the head and he was out.
This doesn't look good at all. Health has to come first at some point.

he got hit in the head three times on that one shift. Before the collision with Pateryn, he got blind sided by Faksa and was already stunned/stagered. Then later in the shift he's out the moment he hits Pateryn. Then Pateryn punches him in the head while he's down. He couldn't stand on his own two feet to get off the ice.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
But if we rise too much in the standings we may be picking 11th if the lottery doesn't go our way...

Yes I know... but I don't mind a game like tonight. I mean Drouin & Galchenyuk outplayed their best players, Hudon & Juulsen looked great. Even DLR redeemed himself and everyone was battling. If you didn't like that you should go back to watching synchronized swimming.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
This was the last game of Andrew Shaw this year.....and maybe it was his last game.
How many concussions a player can get?

He already slowed down a lot on his physical game in the last year. That hit wasn't even to the head and he was out.
This doesn't look good at all. Health has to come first at some point.

His style of play is too reckless, it does match his physical characteristics. He won’t last through his contract

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
he got hit in the head three times on that one shift. Before the collision with Pateryn, he got blind sided by Faksa and was already stunned/stagered. Then later in the shift he's out the moment he hits Pateryn. Then Pateryn punches him in the head while he's down. He couldn't stand on his own two feet to get off the ice.

I'm definitely worried for Shaw. Kid is all in, but damn... he's gotta be careful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad