Post-Game Talk: Spectacular Team Effort, Hits, Fights , Niemi Solid -- Habs Steamroll Dallas, 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The level of loathing for this team has reached uber levels.

They can't win when it counts and they win with panache when it's meaningless.

Where was this team when we needed it to play like this? Spectacular game, Niemi too solid for a tank, so many hits, battles and fights. Even non-fighters like Alzner joined the fray.

These quotes say it all:

That's right Ritchie!
Feed that piece of ****.

Everyone on this team could be fed punches in the face and i wouldn't mind.

Did one punch connected on Alzner nose? Please say yes!!

No way man we need him for the tank!!!!!!!

Thats true, i apologize

Yeah, so they won. Idiots.

$

$

Thank God there were some eye candy contributions in the GDT to cover up for the fact that we're losing our grip on a top 5 pick at the draft. Tonight's theme centered about TSN broadcasting goddesses.

I’ve seen Tessa live at a Sens game.......she is beyond beautiful, like intimidating beautiful.....way better live then on TV

$

$

$

$

Lucky for us, good ole Blou chimed in with this:

$

Which inspired me to respond with this:

$

And Blou made much more than a cameo appearance, he was active during the GDT, even morphed his avatar into a Testosterone Blou:

$

Bloustosterone

Hey now. :naughty:

Just reviewed the GDT and the guy who derailed us into Babedom, is sampollock, with just two simple words:

Tessa, ok

Discuss!!!

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I love old time hockey.

So much better to watch. So much intensity and exciting.

But i still f***ing mad we win

Hope for edmonton win, please.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
1st win of the 17 win streak to the playoffs baby sign me up putting up my little flag thing on my car and buying a chair awww yiss son

Reactions: tooji

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
As pissed as I am at Niemi for all his wins, I have to say I am also happy for him. Guy is playing for his career and this late season performance has probably earned him a contract somewhere if not here.

That being said, we now leapfrog the idle Wings and sit in the 6th lottery spot as of this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad