Sony PS4 #10: The Return of the Ugly Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
On the other hand Horizon was a top 5 game for me all time. I played that game so hard and much that I couldn’t put it down. Loved that damn game.

I loved HZD. The worldbuilding, the storyline and the lore just swept me up. The gameplay was great but could be improved upon in the next installment.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
"The game play is dry" basically summarizes the open world genre outside of like, Arkham City and Shadow of Mordor.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Someone discovered a big pile of PS+ codes in my work. I got two year's subscriptions for £20 each and got four 3-months today for £30. £70 rather than £150. Be jealous.

Reactions: Nickmo82

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Someone discovered a big pile of PS+ codes in my work. I got two year's subscriptions for £20 each and got four 3-months today for £30. £70 rather than £150. Be jealous.

For all of it I will offer the High high price of 0 dollars and 0 cents. Take it or leave it.

That’s pretty good though. 3 years dang

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
They totally blew the platforming on the crash remaster, the jump physics caused your character to drift without input, decent but they need to put more care into this one.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
Atmosphere was the strong point of the original Spyro trilogy and I'm guessing they'll mess it up. Either the skyboxes or the music (likely both).

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I only played one Spyro game as a kid, but I enjoyed it. I really like watching speedruns of the original game because those guys have broken that game hilariously bad. They just clip through walls and shortcut everything. Pretty fun to watch. I'll get it when it drops to $20(or releases at that, which I don't expect. Probably $40 like Crash).

Now if only I could get them to remaster Crash Team Racing I'd really be in business. By far my favorite game as a kid. I would play the hell out of a remaster, especially if there was online play.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Preordered A Way Out & Farcry 5. I don't usually preorder games but I am excited for A Way Out

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
They totally blew the platforming on the crash remaster, the jump physics caused your character to drift without input, decent but they need to put more care into this one.
Even if they do screw it up, Spyro still has more control in the air with gliding.

Atmosphere was the strong point of the original Spyro trilogy and I'm guessing they'll mess it up. Either the skyboxes or the music (likely both).
I wonder if they're going to re-do all the conversations and stuff, or use the old audio? The game would feel really weird if they changed all the voice actors, Spyro/Hunter/Moneybags at the very least needs to have the same voice.

Gateway to Glimmer (Ripto's Rage in 'murica) was pretty much my thrown into the deep end first hand experience when it comes to learning the English language.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
So I finally finished Persona 5 after 125 hours of play.

It absolutely floors me how much I love this game when I had zero interest in it at launch. My 2017 game of the year in hindsight by a massive margin. Quite possibly a top ten game of all time for me.

I liked it so much I'm tempted to get a PSTV and pick up a copy of P4G. :laugh:

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I got Secret of Mana and Lost Sphear to play through first before I get to Persona 5, but I loved all of the Persona and Shin Megami Tensei games I've played through out the years and I bet Persona 5 will continue that

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
So I finally finished Persona 5 after 125 hours of play.

It absolutely floors me how much I love this game when I had zero interest in it at launch. My 2017 game of the year in hindsight by a massive margin. Quite possibly a top ten game of all time for me.

I liked it so much I'm tempted to get a PSTV and pick up a copy of P4G. :laugh:

tumblr_niyzpfWT341rb95d1o4_500.gif

Do ittttttttttt.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I have a Vita with P4G and my GF has been playing that one on and off. Took me about 88 for me to beat P4 back in college on the PS2. Goddamn that game was f***ing awesome.

I loved P5 as well and it took me about 94 hours or so beat it. And that was after farming and killing the reaper a few times.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
It took me about 30 hours after leveling up all of my characters to the max to finish the game :laugh:

It took me about 125 hours to beat P5 the first time, and about 80 the second time...right after the first time...oi.

I think I was in the neighborhood of 75 hours in beating P4G, but I sorta rushed through the end because I f***ed up a couple social links.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Yes yes, I just was wary of spoilers so I didn't check ahead of time if any of the social links closed before the end. I've finished it twice, I just forget how long that second play-through took.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Tips to achieve true ending in Persona 5 without spoilers? I just passed the firework festival FYI.

I don't think there are any tips that aren't spoilers.

Be a good person, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad