Sony PS4 #10: The Return of the Ugly Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
PS Plus games for November were accidentally leaked on the Playstation website. The games were Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition and Yakuza Kiwami. If they actually do go on with these, then November will be a fantastic month. I've always wanted to play Yakuza, but never took the plunge.

PS4's Free PS Plus Games For November 2018 Leaked

Great if true. I'm about 1/3 of the way through Yakuza zero, so it'd be nice to play the "sequel" for "free".

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Am I the only one that gets depressed playing Kingdom Hearts? Its honestly one of the few games that just fill me with dread playing through it I dont know. The atmosphere feels super bleak despite all the disney characters. I did like Chain of Memories a lot (the GBA one), has a great twist. Even moreso if you haven't played the other games.

Also, I see how Just Cause 4 is coming out so soon. It looks exactly like Just Cause 3. Hopefully with better performance. Ran awful on PS4.
Yea, I would imagine most people feel pretty jolly and excited to fight along Disney characters to defeat evil antagonists. Like to me, that's a really bizarre take not going to lie.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Yea, I would imagine most people feel pretty jolly and excited to fight along Disney characters to defeat evil antagonists. Like to me, that's a really bizarre take not going to lie.
Yeah, I'm fully aware its kind of weird, but theres this somber tone beneath everything that ruins it for me.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
And apparently, not every game will be able to take in the name changes? Something like that?

"This feature is compatible with PS4 games originally published after April 1, 2018, and a large majority of the most-played PS4 games that were released before this date. However, please note not all games and applications for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita systems are guaranteed to support the online ID change, and users may occasionally encounter issues or errors in certain games. If for any reason you experience issues after changing your ID, you can revert back to your original ID for free at any time (you will only be able to revert once during the preview program). Reverting back to an old ID will resolve most issues caused by the ID change. In addition, when this feature officially launches, a list of compatible games published before April 1, 2018, will be provided on PlayStation.com for reference before you make a change."

PSN Online ID Change Feature Entering PlayStation Preview Program Soon

Great that PS+ users get a discount though.

Meh I doubt I would ever change my PSN name, unless my students found my account again.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007

Mine still works but apparently some people's P.T. downloads are expiring.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I'm looking into getting a PS4 Pro and RDR2. The current bundle is PS4 Pro + RDR2 for $499.99 CDN. Essentially getting game for free with the console. Does it make sense to wait for black friday sales to buy, will the deals be noticeably better to buy the console then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad