Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

9dfaeacd-31e3-4f41-8fb4-4086d543e4d9_text.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Liked by Chris Therien.

They just don’t get it. It’s not just this one deal. It’s just yet another example of this organization’s failure to move forward.

Just another reason that I can’t take Chris Therien’s self serving rants about the organization seriously.

I don't understand why fans like this don't want the 7th/8th defensemen to be....wait for it.....good?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I don't understand why fans like this don't want the 7th/8th defensemen to be....wait for it.....good?
I honestly don't care if the 7th is particularly good. He should be a vet that isn't going to miss any development sitting in the press box for ~75 games. He should only step in in a case where one of the top six gets dinged up too close to game time to replace him with a call up.

But, as you know, that's not how this org operates. When Ellis misses the beginning of the season, Seeler will step into the starting six, rather than one of the farm hands. And he'll play 40+ games because they don't know what they're doing.

Sorry. Only the first sentence is really directed at your comment. The rest is general ranting.

Reactions: Amorgus and pit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad