Social Media Septic Tank Thread

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
The guys bitching about yandle, do they have any dog in the race for nhlpa personal or position? It “could” be something as simple as that, or they are just dinosaurs.

If you can’t play your personal record or stats shouldn’t matter a bit.

Actually; I think I might be a hypocrite. Tim omen was pretty shot at the end of his career, and I was all for him floating on Chicago for his cup.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I thought tocchet had earned enough good will he should have gotten another year. His knee was done but he only needed to rack up penalty minutes to be the only player ever with 1k pts and 2k pm. Guys would have lined up to drop the gloves to get him in the hof.
Yandle didn't cut his teeth here and if you can't earn a spot in this lineup the streak needs to end.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
There isn't enough hate for Joe Fordyce's opinions. He is the nbc producer and on Flyers Talk. Everything out of his mouth is nonsense. Latest is talking up Kadri because he led the league in scoring at some point? JFC

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
There isn't enough hate for Joe Fordyce's opinions. He is the nbc producer and on Flyers Talk. Everything out of his mouth is nonsense. Latest is talking up Kadri because he led the league in scoring at some point? JFC
Can you hate a person's opinions if you've never heard of him before?

But great post. Great use of this thread.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Imagine spending over $20 million on the Center positioning and only having Coots, Kadri, and Hayes to show for it :laugh:

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Kadri is coming here, I have no doubt. Florida's first in 2024 plus JVR to some team to clear space, and then sign to 5 year 9 mil.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Imagine spending over $20 million on the Center positioning and only having Coots, Kadri, and Hayes to show for it :laugh:
Hahaha! What a catastrophe! Plus it will cost us future picks to get rid of JVR to sign him, making it even more wretched. But don't worry! We can just trade picks to get rid of Kadri's salary in 3 years when they realize it is a bad deal.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
A GM is going to be very disappointed when they end up giving Kadri his next contract...let's hope it's not here
Post automatically merged:

How much turpentine has he drank?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
:laugh:

58dadbab23f9ccfb921347040857d828.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad