? - ? - ?
? - ?- ?

? - tanev probably
? - ?
? - ?

demko maybe?

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
I hope the team is coached by Daniel and managed by Henrik.
Players never retain their on-ice personas, Hank n Dank would ice the most brutal, mean, meat n potatoes team the league has ever seen.

Last edited:

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Considering who is still on contracts/RFA in 2019...

I do think that by 2019 the following players will be traded away: Sutter, Baertschi, Goldobin.

Baertschi/UFA - Horvat - Boeser
Dahlen - Pettersson - UFA
Granlund - Sutter/Gaudette - Virtanen
UFA - Gaunce - Gadjovich/Lind
Gagner

UFA - Tanev
Juolevi - Stecher
Hutton - UFA
Pouliot

one of Nilsson or Markstrom
Demko

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Considering who is still on contracts/RFA in 2019...

I do think that by 2019 the following players will be traded away: Sutter, Baertschi, Goldobin.

Baertschi - Horvat - Boeser
Dahlen - Pettersson - UFA
Granlund - Sutter - Virtanen
UFA - Gaunce - Gadjovich/Lind
Gagner, Goldobin

UFA - Tanev
Juolevi - Stecher
Hutton - UFA
Pouliot

one of Nilsson or Markstrom
Demko
So Goldobin sutter and bear cheese will be traded, but still be one of our forwards? fair enough.

However I see Gaudette being here almost for sure ....

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Locks in the lineup (unless traded): Tanev (1st pairing D), Boeser (top 6 forward), Horvat (1b/2nd line centre), Baertschi (second line forward), Virtanen (bottom 6 forward), Stecher (2nd/3rd pairing D), Sutter (3rd/4th line forward)

Players that should be NHLers: Pettersson (top 6 forward), Demko (starter- 1a/1b goalie), Hutton (2nd/3rd pairing D), Granlund (bottom 6 forward), Gaunce (bottom 6 forward), Juolevi (considered putting him in the decent-good category but he does have enough tools I think to make it in some capacity - 2nd/3rd pairing D).

Decent-good prospects that could be in the lineup: Gaudette, Dahlen, Goldobin, Chatfield, Lind, Gadjovich, Lockwood

Longshots: Pouliot, Subban, Brisebois, Molino, Palmu.

I'm guessing out lineup contains all of the locks (unless traded), 3-4 of the should-bes and 3 or less of the decent-good prospects. I would guesss that none of the longshots make it.

In other words, I think the majority of the team has not been acquired/drafted yet, and our prospect pool is still lacking in high end talent, especially on the backend.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
So Goldobin sutter and bear cheese will be traded, but still be one of our forwards? fair enough.

However I see Gaudette being here almost for sure ....

Sorry I had edited right immediately after I submitted to show that those will either be the players or replacements in their stead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad