Post-Game Talk: So much bad

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Holland just salivating at his perfect move

Twitter tomorrow “the oilers have recalled Jack Campbell”

Reactions: mkatcherin00

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
So disappointed in our supposed leadership. McDrai were embarrassing in our own zone, and then Drai doubled down and went full pouty/selfish mode. Was hopeful this coach would be different as far as accountability, and had a perfect opportunity tonight, but showed the team that the leaders aren’t accountable. So frustrating and disappointing.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
We suck again.

Back to being the lottery team we were at the beginning of the year.

Isn't a player on this roster or any part of this team's game that inspires any confidence at the moment.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
LA will send these guys into a dark tailspin

Oilers don't want it at all

Terrible leadership too.

They play pond hockey
The only thing I will say is a remember a game close to when we went on the streak. We finished very growly. Then we started to turn it around. Let’s all just pray we do it again

Reactions: MoontoScott

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I mean. We werent atrocious.

Difference is our SV% starts with a 7 and theirs starts with a 9.
We’re back to giving up tons of open looks. Our defensive zone coverage is a mess right now.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
So disappointed in our supposed leadership. McDrai were embarrassing in our own zone, and then Drai doubled down and went full pouty/selfish mode. Was hopeful this coach would be different as far as accountability, and had a perfect opportunity tonight, but showed the team that the leaders aren’t accountable. So frustrating and disappointing.
I thought we had turned this corner. Just disappointing. Onto the next one (coach)

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Why is Brown still in the lineup and not in the minors?
IMG_4615.jpeg

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I'm sorry but there a lot of goalies in this leauge that stop some of these goals Skinner is giving up.

His body language/movement is just horrible. There is no way to win with this type of goaltending.

Reactions: TB12

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I'll just stick to a positive comment.

When you look at Oilers 2023-24 contracts and ask "who is providing best returns based on dollars paid" --I would have to pick Hyman and Janmark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad